Print

Author Topic: DUH! That's stupid!  (Read 5062 times)

« on: April 03, 2005, 04:07:28 PM »
Have you ever said or did anything in front of the opposite sex, that really made you look stupid, and made you flare up like a hot tamalli?  I'll tell mine later.

O world-egg, hear me.
I am Horus of millions of years.
I am lord and master of the throne
Freed from evil, I traverse the ages
and spaces that are endless.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2005, 05:08:10 PM »
Probably. Actually, yeah, most of the past few years have centered around me doing that. I'll need to conjure up some repressed memories though.
This is a secret coded message.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2005, 05:13:47 PM »
I know I have, but I really can't remember.

"You can milk anything with nipples."~Gaylord Focker
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2005, 06:05:03 PM »
Oh!  I remember one, I was in 5th grade and we had to grade each others papers, I got to exchange with this really hot girl, anyways, at the time I was a drawing fanatic.  So, me, not even thinking, I start to draw all over her paper.  After about 3 quarters into grading, the teacher walks by me and sees it.  She got so ticked, and the girl didnt know what to say.  And me, what could I say?  Answer="GOD!  I'm such an idiot!"  But that was about 5 years ago, I'll try to think of some more.

O world-egg, hear me.

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2005, 09:34:18 PM »
I have a whopper for ya. See, back when I was just an ignorant 7th grader, and just starting to like girls, I liked this one in particular and asked her out. She told me she had a boyfriend. Now, when I said ignorant, I MEANT ignorant, because at this point I didn't know that you couldn't have more than one. So I said "So?".

I got smacked so hard....
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2005, 10:09:39 PM »
I had one. It wasn't across different genders, but different religions. I told my friend I had Communion on the weekend. The conversation:

Me: I had Communion on the weekend!
Friend: Oh!
Me: When did you have your Communion?
Friend: Uh... I'm a Buddhist.
Me: (Awkward situation)

You know perfectly well that there should be a signature here. Well, I know too. Don''t get yourself caught up in the illusion that this is a signature- because it''s not.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2005, 11:46:38 PM »
I have one that sort of qualifies in this great thread.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2005, 10:55:20 AM »
I've got one that happened this year.  I was walking in the hall when a girl passing me dropped her books.  Being the nice guy that I am, I pick them up for her.  Now while I was bent over, either she moved forward, or I did.  Because when I stood back up, my head hit the bottom part of her breasts.  To make it even worse, when I stood straight up, they were touching my chest.  She just blushed and walked away.  While I'm still standing there, wondering what just happened!  Her and her GIRLFRIEND still politely harass me by, bumping into me in the hall, or stare at me and cover thier mouths and giggle while I'm at my locker.  But I always ask myself "Why in the world does it always have to be the hot ones!?"  She was a grade over me too, which makes it worse.

O world-egg, hear me.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2005, 05:10:31 PM »
Ha! That one's funny. I recall doing some really stupid stuff in front of girls like in 5th grade that embarassed me so bad, but I can't remember exactly what they were.

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2005, 07:46:00 PM »
Yeah, like way back in Grade 5...that's about the only time I ever embarassed myself in front of a girl.  Now I have no problem, and I've been involved in various relationships since the beginning of high school.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2005, 08:08:36 PM »
Yeah, it seems like I always used to do stuff stupid in front of girls before, now I do lots less dumb stuff.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2005, 08:43:27 PM »
I can't think of any now, but wanted to say that I very much liked Lizard Dude's story.  Good writing, great topic, and LOL ending.  
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2005, 08:57:50 PM »
XD to LD's story.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2005, 11:27:22 PM »
I think it's funny that people are posting replies here to stuff in "(insert adjective here) stories." And funny/not funny that so many people hadn't read your story before, which has been on the first page of that thread for close to two years now. I'm including myself in these comments.

It's a mystery to me what your story has to do with Pokémon, but I also really enjoyed it. You did an excellent job stretching out time with a very detailed paragraph and then speeding it back up again with a single sentence that is packed with action. I love writing that is written in the same way as the events it describes (when appropriate and well executed, both of which are true in this case). It's like fast and slow editing (cutting, specifically) in film, which is vital for setting the pace of action.

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2005, 04:41:07 PM »
Being the cool guy that i am i dont really have to many girl problems, except for stalkers. the ones that stare at you in class and ask you dumb questions just to talk to you like, hey can i borrow a pencil, even though that ones not to dumb. but anyways, i dont really recall being stupid in front of chicks. Only awkward moments are my only delimmeas, like talkin bout stuff in class and everyone starts crackin up and smilin and stuff when the teacher talks bout it. but thats all i know of for me.

As i said before...
Bizzaned -Deezer

Print