Print

Author Topic: King Bowser Koopa and his Koopatrols of the Koopa table  (Read 3541 times)

« on: February 24, 2001, 09:10:37 PM »
OK heres how it goes. Bowser is like King Arthur and his knights of the round table only he does evil deeds. The great hero: Mario Hood and his brother Little Luigi constantly defeat him and his Koopatrols at there game. Start this as soon as anybody can. im to busy at the moment.
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2001, 09:57:17 PM »
alright fine. if no body has any imagination. ill start. King Bowser and his fair Queen, Lena were having a conversation on which land to take over next. they decided that the Mushroom Kingdom would be the purfect place to demonstrate their power. So they simply sent Their best team of Magikoopas. they were: a red one,gray one, yellow one, white one,green one,blue one, Kamek and Kammy. there they  then cast spells that turned the poor mushrooms into bricks, horse hair plants, and stones. the mushroom princess( who was the only one able to break the spell and save them) was captured and when first brought before The Great King Bowser.......
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2001, 09:08:04 AM »
This seems to resemble "Super Mario Bros. 1" a lot! Oh well... You can't always be original can you?

"Mamma-mia!"

-<~I am the all-knowing Mario Master!~>-
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2001, 09:08:04 AM »
This seems to resemble "Super Mario Bros. 1" a lot! Oh well... You can't always be original can you?

"Mamma-mia!"

-<~I am the all-knowing Mario Master!~>-
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2001, 02:49:16 PM »
....well it didnt go to hot. The princess started throwing any thing and every thing that she could get her hands on at the Big Koopa King. Course he didnt like this so he had her....

It''s a me Marionut#1

Edited by - marionut#1 on 3/13/2001 5:16:53 AM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2001, 12:19:54 PM »
Well, King Bowser Koopa decided to punish the Princess by putting her into a room filled with Chain Chomps and Lava-balls! The Princess screamed as the evil King tossed her into that dangerous room. Then...

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2001, 01:52:48 PM »
Mario can and pressed the axe on the bridge and bowser fell in. The Mushroom kingdom was saved. That night, Mario went to sleep and had a dream about shy guys and vegetables. the next day, mario and his friends went into a cave and inside was the same thing marioi had seen in his dream...

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2001, 01:26:30 PM »
WOW! this topic was long (end sarcasm here)
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Print