Print

Author Topic: Chose your own Mario Adventure  (Read 6336 times)

« on: August 14, 2001, 09:47:20 AM »
I need 4 people for this.Tell me which character you want.Then respond to the paths you can take.You have two chances to live.So,please,only 4 people.Once somewo loses both chances,somewon else can come in.Ok,please respond.

One by one the penguins steal my sanity.

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2001, 11:19:21 AM »
Sounds interesting.  I'll choose...Wario.  Unless somebody else wants him; then I'll be Mario.

--

I''ve decided to add a signature.  Now...what should I type?  Hmm...
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2001, 12:08:40 PM »
cool,now 3 more...

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2001, 02:49:30 PM »
I'll play. And I'll be Bowser, please. Unless I have to be a good guy, then I'll be Yoshi.

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2001, 07:02:36 PM »
I'm Waluigi!and if they get a new sister or somthing,that would be Weegie.(Laghing,sorta)

MarioandLink

Mario and Zelda BOTH rule!

......And Rayman!well,that''s ok.not enough to put him on my screen name,though.

--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2001, 09:50:25 PM »
I'm on, but I can't decide for a character...
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2001, 06:54:40 PM »
Santus,I think you can be....Luigi,unless you don't want to,we can change.Here we go:You all are eating fancy cheese when a dark pipe suddenly pops out of the ground and the koopa kids appear,do you chase the koopa kids or go down the pipe?You can split up if you like.Sorry I haven't been here in a while,busy with kirby 64 :)let's start!

Edited by - KinopioToad on 8/23/2001 5:56:58 PM

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2001, 10:05:11 PM »
Wario wants to beat the crud out of the Koopa Kids!  I'm gonna chase them.
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2001, 05:27:00 AM »
Waluigi will..Go down the pipe.See where they came from.
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

Link

• Banned
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2001, 08:02:47 AM »
I'll be Kooper.

------------------------------
The Game Master.

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2001, 01:45:01 PM »
But who am I? I guess I'll be both Yoshi and Bowser. It will make things weirder.

Bowser will chase after his kids, they need to go to the dungeon for running around like this! But first he will drop a Goomba into the pipe. . .

Yoshi: Yoshi want Goomba!

Hooray! Yoshi's jumped into the pipe! He certainly won't be able to survive in there. Now to catch up to my kids and put them in the dungeon!

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2001, 08:45:57 PM »
I noticed more than 4 people,well that's fine with me,let's continue now.If you chose to chase the koopa kids,they lead you to a field full of dark koopas.There is a fire flower and a magic leaf.Which do you take to fight?
If you took the dark pipe,you walk and walk until you see a glowing light that helps you see better.Do you keep walking to the light or do you try to find your way back?

Edited by - KinopioToad on 8/24/2001 7:47:17 PM

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2001, 08:56:51 PM »
O.K., I'll be Luigi, but not the wimpy Luigi that is in everybody's mind. I want to be the SMB3 cartoons Luigi; as brave as Mario, acting as an actual brother (I still remember that episode when they fight between each other; I saw it some years ago on a video); Italian, human, living in Brooklyn, forced to remain in TMK just to protect the Princess (but liking that job), a PLUMBER, a real plumber, proud of his job ('I wanna be a great plumber, like my older brother Mario!'). A normal guy, after all. But a hero: he accepts his faith and decides to remain on the Mushroom Kingdom, fighthing against Bowser's troops. He learns about the magic of the Mushroom Kingdom and how to use the power-ups, and after a while, he becomes tafted. He becomes a hero. He becomes a Super Mario Brother.
So did Mario, after all.
Hey I just realyzed those comments would actually fit on a 'Theories' topic.
Whatever.
So, I'll be Luigi.
Uh, that took long.
Anyway, I, Luigi, will not enter the pipe. There's too many people there alredy. Besides, this suspicious: Why did that happen? Hmmmmm...

**Hey, K.T., please try not to be THAT quick when writing. I mean, I don't want you to be as good as our fella Roy; I just mean, take your time.
:)!

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2001, 01:23:50 AM »
Bowser will take the leaf. He already has flame breath!

Yoshi, on the other hand, doesn't know what to do. Wait! There's some cookies!

Yoshi: Yoshi want cookies!

Yoshi heads towards the light to eat some more cookies.

----------
----------

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2001, 06:48:56 AM »
I'll keep on walking.

MarioandLink

......And Rayman!well,that''s ok.not enough to put him on my screen name,though.

« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2001, 10:19:10 PM »
I take the Flower.
My hat... my hat became white. The L became green.
My blue, jean overalls became white. They still are jean, actually. My... uh... T-shirt (green)... remains green.
I look at the Koopalings and Bowser with angry. But I never attack first.

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2001, 01:17:53 PM »
Alright,if you took the choice to keep walking to the glowing light,you see it's a button,do you press it.Or go back to the pipe and leave?If you chose the leaf,you manage to deafeat some of the dark koopa troopas but there is just too many, you get tired of spinning with your cape,collapse,and die by the koopa troopas.One life remains.If you chose the flower, you burnt them all and the koopa kids run away but drop some strange seeds.Do you pick them up and plant them,or keep chasing the koopalings?If you died,you continue from where you died.

Edited by - KinopioToad on 8/26/2001 12:21:24 PM

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2001, 04:56:44 PM »
O and Sanctus,I think I had too many soda pop or those cinnamin candies with caffine in them. Yowza!!:P

Link

• Banned
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2001, 05:44:12 PM »
Um... I go out to get some supplies at the Toad Town Shop near the bay.

The Game Master.

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2001, 04:36:33 AM »
I'll Push it!

MarioandLink

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2001, 06:07:45 PM »
What supply store?

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2001, 02:03:40 AM »
Yoshi will press the button because he thinks he will get more Goombas and sookies with it.

Bowser will buy Luigi a Super Scope. Why? Because Luigi never got to try it and Mario's not here! Bowser will then go to Toad's Trading Post, buy a Warp Block for 15 coins, and warp with Yoshi. Bowser is now surrounded in a mountain of cookies and Goombas, and Yoshi is now next to Toad's Trading Post.

----------
----------

Link

• Banned
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2001, 08:04:08 AM »
The residential area. Remember the one where you got the toy train. That one.

The Game Master.

« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2001, 03:44:48 PM »
You're in a field near bowser's castle,not in Toad Town!This ain't paper mario,now please,only chose from the selections that I give,and I never said we were near Toad Town,did I?Sorry to be rude,but that's insane.Now if you're in the field,do you chase the koopalings or plant the seeds they dropped.If you're in the dark pipe,do you press the button or go back up the pipe.I only got one REAL responce from marioandlink,and I can tell anyone what happens untill they tell me what to do.Sorry to be angry,but please,No Store!

Link

• Banned
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2001, 05:56:46 PM »
Is there a choice that I can use a warp flute? Hmm.....<ponders for a moment>

The Game Master.

Link

• Banned
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2001, 05:55:45 PM »
Plant seeds.

The Game Master.