Print

Author Topic: Mario horor Story!!!  (Read 2601 times)

« on: October 13, 2001, 09:42:44 PM »
helllp meeee im sooooo hungry i haven't eaten in 4 days!! none of the yoshi's have.. it all stated a month ago when we yoshi's were doing what we do best... eating!!! we were having a great feast held by me the great red_yoshi when after only 200 servings, we ran out of food!!!!!!! we were all starving since we only ate 50 watermelons each (thats our favorite food!!)and we were supposed to have at least 20,000 more!!!!! we looked everywere on the island and we coulden't find any food!! and boy were we hungery!! we started having trees for breakfest and boulders for lunch!!!!!! then we turned into cannables and started eating each other!!!!!!! can you please help us mario?

Mario: shure i will a help you.... hey stop a eating my leg....why are you looking at me like that....oh no please NOOOOOOOO

Luigi:I a wonder were a my brother marip is? he shure is taking a long time on his vacation on yoshi's island.

2 weeks later afer mario body had been found

Peach: *crying* those murders!!! i order the mushroom kingdom to send a nuculer bomb over there NOW!!!!!

Luigi: I still cant beilive that Yoshi ate  Mario... and to think that i was diden't like yoshi.

Peach: you mean your not sad that your brother is dead?

Luigi: heck no since he is gone nintendo will go bankrupt and i can finally join sony!!!

Luigi wakes up in the middle of the night wit mario shaking him.

Luigi: what the heck are you doing?

Mario: you started to laugh and cheer?

Luigi: why did you have to wake me up i was having such a good dream!!!

THE END?

yoshi cool
you not cool

Edited by - red_yoshi on 10/14/2001 7:00:17 AM
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2001, 10:45:45 PM »
Haha! That hilarious! You should send it some Mario site like Lemmy's Land(http://members.tripod.com/~lemmykoopa/index.html). If you fixed the spelling and grammar I'm sure he'd love it!

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2002, 08:18:47 PM »
Make a new one!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.
Should I put something here?

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2002, 08:33:47 PM »
I got one!

Peach:Mario,I hate you!
Mario:No!How could you!
Peach:I love Luigi!
Mario:Nnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
Luigi:Lets get married!
Peach:Yeh!
Luigi:Not you,Waluigi!
Waluigi:I luv ya baby mocarana!
Luigi:Give it to me!
Waluigi:Wario!Lets Date!
Wario:But I love Bowser!
Bowser:I married Wario,Kamek,Kammy,Boo,and a goomba!
Goomba:I'm a tub o meat!
Kamek:I wanted to marry Chris Saywer!
Chris Saywer:But I married Goarge Bush!
Mario:Stop already!Peach?
Peach:Yes?
Mario:Can I make up whatever I did?
Peach:But you,cheated on me with Daisy!
Mario:I only saved her!
Daisy:Hey Mario.Lets go to my place and try on womens Laungerea!
Mario:Whooopie!Doooooooo!Scooooooooooby Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!Where are yooooooooouuuuuuuuu!I know we'll skinny dip!Cause I can flirt with you beeeee Scooooo....
Peach:Ssssssssssssssshutup!
Daisy:Hey Peach!You're hot like Mario!Sllllllllllllllllllllllllllluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrpppppp!
Peach:You lesbien!
Daisy:Lets take a shower together!Then a bath together,then sleeping naked together!Oh,and kiss eachother!
Yoshi:Whoaaa!What a nightmaer!
Poshi:Lets skinny dip and kiss eachother and have....
Yoshi:IT WASN'T A NIGHTMEAR!IT WAS A DREAM!A HEAVENLY DREAM!
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

Print