Print

Author Topic: Summary of 3 word story(like johnbob's)  (Read 1967 times)

« on: December 31, 2001, 09:05:44 AM »
Luigi ate some Yoshi eggs for food and Yoshi got mad at Mario for not Eating with Luigi.Mario got on Yoshi and played Yoshi's
Road Hunting!Peach read her line and yelled"I'm very cold!"so mario went to the store and bought cookies!Mr.T was there saying"I pity the foo!"Then Peach ran and slapped Mr.Tout of his butterfly boxer shorts.Mr.T wnet over to Peach  and gave her a loaf of bread.Peach went and burned it black 'coz she's dumb.So Peach said "Thank you,Mario!Where did I put your kiss but our princess is in another House of Pancakes!!so go there"So Mario went to IHOP for some waffles but he realized he needed syrup.He hates syru.Captain Syrup loves playing puzzle games!Her favorite one is Yoshi's
coockieSo Mario ordered ten boxes of Post brand waffles Suddenly,Prnce Pine gave Peach a little pink gift!She opened it and it was a picture of Bowser!!She took it to level 8-4 took Bowser's balls and shoved them down his pants where they belong!
---------------------------------------------
Story 2

Yoshi was eating berries for lunch then the mario Bros. went to bed in different rooms.Wario,Waluigi,and Boshi cut Dicks.
Paper Mario didn'tact stupid ever."But he was"So anyway,Luigi saved Prinncess Daisy but
Waluigi and Wario took Daisy to Sub-Con,Marioland and slit her throat Luigi was so t*cked that he killed the Wario Bros.Bowser was mad!!When isn't he?Bowser killed Peach and Mario laughed then killed Bow.Then Then Johnbob was very cool and... A total [bundle of sticks].When isn't he?"that's not nice."
"That was mean!" "up yours [bundle of sticks]got..."then GrimSack DID "GrimSack is dumb."
"Shut up Ya'll!!"
(note:PM don't yell at me for this.It is part of the story.)

I am the guardian of the forests,I am the guardian of the swamps.I am half Bear,half Frog.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg
I am the guardian of the forests,I am the guardian of the swamps.I am half Bear,half Frog.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2002, 11:05:55 AM »
I LOVED IT!!!
Hello.

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2002, 02:34:52 PM »
You're saying that just because your name used to be Dick.

Somebody set up us the bomb-omb.
Somebody set up us the bomb-omb.

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2002, 07:10:39 PM »
No I Loved The Story.
Hello.

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2002, 10:18:04 AM »
Thank you.I would also like to tpoint out I have "ALOT" of free time.That is why I wrote is is beacuse no one made an updated versio.I'll update my message later.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

Print