Print

Author Topic: Wario's Lost Bucket  (Read 1643 times)

Bow

« on: January 06, 2002, 04:56:20 AM »
CHAPTER 1...Oh never mind the Chapter, nobody ever finishes them so why bother?

As Wario traveled along the beach, thinking to himself, he realized somthing. It was somthing important too, like refried beans, but more important. What he realized was that he had left a bucket at Mario's house last time he went over there. This wasn't some dumb old socks, or refried beans, or treasure, this was a bucket! He headed for Mario's house to find the bucket, but little did he realize that he and all his friends were about to perish...oh wait, no, they were just going to be forced to wash dishes for Richard Simmons...or were they?
(CONTINUE HERE)
--------------------------------------------

Edited 734 years ago by Bow
Edited 734 years ago by Bow

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2002, 09:51:12 PM »
CHAPTER x...
Wario approaches Mario's house, and transforms into Bull Wario.  He can see the bucket through the window in Mario's house!  Desperately, he rams the window, but Mario has fireproof, gunproof, everythingproof windows so you can't break them with anything, not unless you use the Star Rod.

Meanwhile, Mario is eating his "Super Mushroom Cereal" when he hears banging on the window.  He sees Wario and opens the window.

"Hey, Wario.  What are you-a doing!?"

"I left my bucket here..."

"You can have the bucket.  Here."

Mario hands over the bucket, and Wario rushes home.  On his way, he looks into the bucket, and there's a BOB-OMB in there!!!!
KAAAAABBOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!

And so, Wario flies back to his house (wow) while the bucket lands right infront of Mario's door.  Poor Wario...but the bucket is everythingproof so it can't be broken..

"I'll a-have revenge for a-this!!!!!!!" said Wario.

(End of Chapter!!!)

---------
Welcome to Wariokart!!!!  Hey, give me that Blue Shell back, you thief!
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

Print