Print

Author Topic: Mecha Mario Bros.  (Read 4724 times)

« on: January 10, 2002, 08:13:56 PM »
Aggh! I had this completely typed out and it just disapeared! anyone know what happened?
oh well.
sigh... A young toad sat on the docks fishing. A shadow appeared over him. he looked up to see none othe than his hero, mario!
"cool!" he shouted "Can I have you're autograph?" as he jumped up and down excitedly, mario did something strange. he picked up the toad and threw him into the water to drown. several more acts of this kind of violence were comitted by either mario or luigi, or sometimes, both of them. the chancellor soon could take it no longer and shouted "Bring me the mario, bros.!"
It was a sad day in the mushroom kindom as mario and luigi were thrown into prison for crimes that, in reality, they didn't commit.

Mean while on planet Tatanga, (Guess who) was planning an assault on the Planet of urf.
"those silly Urflings!" he hissed in his alien tounge. They've just put their only hope of survival in prison. It's wonderful! I shall have to put this in my memoirs! Hahahahah!" he turned to face, an entire army of mario and luigi. " and now my android minions, the time for our ambush is now, while the planet is defenseless! Laugh with me Hahahahahaha...hahaha..ha..." the robots stood still.
"Figure it out." he said
to be continued.
someone else go on.

I am the yin, they are the yang. I am the good and pure. they are the vile and evil. I am screech, the avenger of yitzu.
Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2002, 08:48:30 PM »
I just figured out how to update my sig! I thought I'd test it out.

Junkian: By George kimo sabies! your smashed up freind soon be like new with ninety day warranty!

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2002, 03:26:34 PM »
 just when the mario bros. thought they were done for, mario and luigi heard a fimular voice "come quick! a prisioner has escaped!"
then thier toad retainer guards franticly came to see.  At the moment, they heard fighting going around, then  they saw two baby bowsers wearing the toads' clothes and a fake mushroom top hat.  The mario bros. were shocked to see them do such a thing. "Bowser wants to see ya, obviously those mech bros are causing a havoc in bowser's castle also.  Act natural if someone comes, we are soposed to wait for a monty mole to break u out." the mario and luigi were shocked to hear this!  their hope came from thier worst enemy.  A few minutes late monty mole came and dug a hole to thier cell. afterwards everybody went done it.

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2002, 08:44:24 PM »
What's this? somebody actually replied!:)

They were lead to bowsers castle. Bowser ran out to greet them.
"Ahh!" the mario bros. assumed fighting position. Bowser had set a number of traps before so they assumed he would attack them. But much to their surprise, he stopped and got on his knees.
"you gotta help me!" he pleaded in a voice much more humble than usual! these little clone things are destroying my land, my castle, my autographed picture of Jinx! everything! I'll never kidnap peach again! JUst call them off!"
Mario was speechless. "what clone things?" the marios said in unison.
Bowser got a pale look, but regained his composure."Y'mean you didn't send em!Well someone did!" he angrily growled.
Bowser told mario the that his castle and other places, were being run down by hundreds of mario and luigi lookalikes. luigi figured that if bowser didn't frame them, and they most certainly didn't send them to him, then some other villain was responsible for it. they pondered awhile. Dk was too stupid. wart was too...dead. Smithy: he was good with metal. he had the brains and the evil motive, he was suspect one.
to be continued.

lengthy one this time, huh?

Junkian: By George kimo sabies! your smashed up freind soon be like new with ninety day warranty!

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2002, 09:39:28 PM »
oh well...

Edited by - frostbite on 1/19/2002 4:31:27 PM

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2002, 02:14:46 PM »
What the heck is guo? This has nothing to do with Mario RPG. I just put smithy in it, that's all.

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2002, 06:30:53 PM »
Yes it does!.............Oh, forget it.

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2002, 03:29:19 PM »
Oh, and by the way, Tatanga's from Hocotate.

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2002, 06:28:02 PM »
Thanx! I was wondering what his planet was called. I just made up something.

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2002, 02:57:44 PM »
Well, I don't know for SURE, but he looks to be from the same planet as Captain Olimar, who is from Hocotate. I COULD be wrong.

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2002, 09:27:24 PM »
I got more!!!!

Mario and luigi set off on their journey....
They found five pairs causeing mischief in
toad town......
Mecha mario 1#:I told you,give me money!!!!!
Toad shopkeeper:AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Mario:Stop-a that!
mecha mario 1#:Who's gonna make me?
all I know is I got an......
before he could finish saying that
A bunch of mario's  and luigi's were holding
wario over there head.....
wario was siting in a thrown that the mecha
bros. were holding..........
Wario:wah ha ha ha!!!!
Mario:I should of known it was you!
too be coninued......

Paper Mario rules!

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2002, 09:30:10 AM »
Mario jumped up in the air and kicked wario off his thrown. wario then charged at mario and knocked him silly. Luigi observed for a while, looking for some kind of weakness.
Mario: Who's helping you!? You're nowhere near smart enough to make these things on your own!
Wario: Ha! I have friends in high places! they continued to fight, wario almost had the upper hand. just then, luigi came around and started to beat up wario.
Wario: Ow! Dangit! stop! Cut it out!
Mario: way ta go luigi!
Luigi: I'm right here.
Mario: then, who is...
Luigi why would that mech turn against him while the others are still with him?
Mario: beats me, but I can hardly complain.
They fought off as many mechs as they could, and made a run for it with wario close behind.
meanwhile on tatanga's planet(the name of which I will not try to guess) The alien began preparations for world domination.
Tatanga: that wario failed me! but there was something suspicious about that robot. no matter it shall be taken care of. I shall have to find some other way to keep those plumbers busy...

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2002, 10:03:16 PM »
No! I will not let this topic die!
Mario and luigi began trying to find out as much as they could about the robots(no easy task as everyone wanted them in jail).
"We've tried everything!" mario complained. "even toad is starting to get a little scared of us." Luigi looked optomistic." something will turn up! it has to!"
just then, he heard a knock at the door.
"Luigi, get that." mario said.  Luigi walked to the door but it swung open and hit him in the face. there, in the doorway, were the most annoying, aggitaying and irritating group of fighters in the known world, The Koopa Bros.
"oh. it's just you." mario said casually.
Luigi picked himself up. "Hey! didn't you work for bowser?" he asked.
Red replied, "yeah but... we...uh...kinda got fired after the whole 'paper Mario' incident. But that's beside the point! we work for tatanga now!"
"And we're gonna fix yer lil red wagon!", black threatened. "yeah!" the others said.
"Do we really have to show you what for, again?" said mario pretending to be bored.

I have company over so I will stop, but mark my words, I shall not let this topic die until it is finished!

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2002, 11:42:16 AM »
Hocotate!

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2002, 04:11:50 PM »
Here's more.
The koopa bros. and the mario bros. fought, needless to say, the koopas were patheticly easy. Mario and Luigi kicked them out the door. "And don't come back!" Luigi yelled.
The koopa bros. knew that Tatanga wasn't going to look happily upon this. they had promised him that they were the greatest fighters in the known mushroom kingdom.
"Shoot!" said the red koopa. "whater we gonna do?!" the black one also responded with extreme panic. "the boss aint gonna like this!"  But yellow had an idea. "hey guys, group huddle!" he said. they wispered among themselves.
Mario thought of who they hadn't talked to, and who could've made the mechs. all of a suddenly, a whole army of luigi's were parading behind the koopa bros(the mario's were on break but would join shortly).

Print