Print

Author Topic: Why beautiful days? Can't the story take place in the rain?  (Read 4520 times)

« on: February 02, 2002, 12:38:25 AM »
Hmph, might as well try this once more. If you wish to reply, you must reply in my style of story writing. To give you a little background before I start: you know how in SSBM, the Mushroom Kingdom level in Adventure Mode has replaced Toad Town? Simply, it's been destroyed. Let's get started then, shall we?

Date: February 2nd, 2002
Time: 1:00 PM
Place: Mario's Pad, Grass Land, the Mushroom Kingdom, Earth, the Fake World

It was a beautiful day in the Mushroom Kingdom. Beautiful that is, if you're a frog. Mario sat in his pitiful three room shack, bored as anything. "Oh, mama mia, what a horrible day this is! It's raining, I have the only house left in town, and worst of all, Luigi's having the time of his life in his great, big mansion! I might as well go over to Peach's."

Time: 1:07 PM
Place: Luigi's Rank-A Mansion, Grass Land

"Boy," Luigi said. "It sure is boring today." >Knock<>Knock< Luigi went over to the door. He opened it. Oh no! It's....

{Don't mess this up again.}

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2002, 02:17:17 PM »
Time: 1:09 PM
Place: Tadpole Pond

"What a beautiful day it is today," said Frogfucious.
I''m surrounded by morons.

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2002, 08:17:34 AM »
I don't know why it always takes place on sunny days!Why not a snow storm?

I am the guardian of the forests,I am the guardian of the swamps.I am half Bear,half Frog.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg
I am the guardian of the forests,I am the guardian of the swamps.I am half Bear,half Frog.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2002, 02:03:46 PM »
Time: 1:08 PM
Place: Luigi's Mansion

"...Oh no! It's Parakarry! I hate that lowsy koopa" thought Luigi.

Parakarry, wearing a rainsuit and doing his best to keep his letters dry, gave Luigi a beaky smile. "Hiya, Luigi! I've gotta letter for you." And he handed a pink envelope to Luigi, dripping some water onto it.

Luigi sighed and took the letter. "Pheh. At least he's just here to deliver a letter."

He thought too soon. Parakarry spoke up "Hey, Luigi, would you mind if I stepped inside for a while. It's mighty cold and wet out here. Not for long, just let me dry my feathers, huh?"

Luigi groaned inwardly and opened the door wide and stepped out of the way to allow the wet flying turtle into his new home. "Yeah, sure, come in.." His voice didn't betray him, he sounded as if he didn't completely hate Parakarry's guts.

"Hey, thanks!" Parakarry fluttered right in, dripping water and flinging mud all over Luigi's nice white carpet.

Luigi winced, closed the door and lead Parakarry to his large living room with a roaring fireplace. As the walked, he turned his attention to the pink envelope. Hmm...it smelled perfumed. He tried to read who it came from, but the ink was smudged. It read "Princess...(smudgy lettering due to the clumsy winged delivery koopa)".

They sat down in the arm chairs that stood a few feet infront of the fire place and Parakarry looked over at Luigi curiously. "Say, who's that pretty pink thing from? Eh?"

Luigi looked over at the Ex-paratroopa who sat, getting his expensive airchair wet. "Well, I don't know. Let me open it, will you?" Geez. Koopas are so rude, even when they are on our side. With this thought, he opened the letter and instantly his thoughts turned to other matters. The letter read:

"Dear Luigi,...

-TurtleTek
http://turtletek.botic.com

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2002, 11:35:08 AM »
( Hey, come on, this is one the few decent Story threads. Someone reply! )

-TurtleTek

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2002, 03:42:13 PM »
Oh god, that's gonna be hard to follow...

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2002, 10:35:43 PM »
( Gimme a break. All that has happened is that Mario is headed for Peach's Castle and Parakarry has delivered a letter to Luigi from a princess. I left the contents of the letter open, as I did which princess it is from. It's not that hard to follow or reply to, geez. Just make something up for the contents for from which princess it is from. )

-TurtleTek

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2002, 03:23:04 PM »
'dear luigi,
how's it going bu-uddy?
sorry, i've been watching pauley shore's biodome.
anyway i was wondering if you would

____
who wants to buy a chinchilla?

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2002, 03:50:00 PM »
Pauley Shore's Biodome? Ughh, let me do this.

Time: 1:10 PM
Place: Luigi's Mansion

"...thank you for giving me those wool socks for my birthday.

Your's Truly,
Princess Daisy

Oh, that was-a nice of her." "You gave her wool socks?" questioned Parakarry. "That's kind of odd." "What's wrong with wool socks?" "Don't you know that sheep are a religious idol in Sarasland's main religion? You can't use wool!" "Yeah, and come to think of it, I don't remember giving her any wool socks."

Time: 1:14 PM
Place: Princess Peach's Castle

"Hey Mario, I don't remember giving you any wool socks. And isn't it a little late to be sending a thank you note? Your birthday was in October!" "I got a letter from you thanking me for socks as well! And your birthday's not until another week!"

Time: 5:15 PM (Different time zone)
Place: Muda, Sarasaland

"This is weird," said Daisy. I didn't give Lugi wool socks!"

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2002, 05:43:09 PM »
I like it but i can't reply,sorry....

Dear God! Im flat!
Hello.

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2002, 11:43:54 AM »
I can't believe I made a story about wool socks...

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2002, 02:06:20 PM »
THAT'S WHY YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE WITH PAULEY SHORE'S BIODOME!!! jeez

____
who wants to buy a chinchilla?

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2002, 06:55:33 PM »
( Hehe, I like twist. Wool socks. lol )

-TurtleTek

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2002, 08:52:40 PM »
Time: 6:18 PM (Different time zone again)
Place: Jack's house, Flower Bud Village, Harvest Moon Land

"Hahaha!" Jack laughed evilly. "Now, with the heros of the MK confused, I will be able to send my flock of sheep to take over Sarasaland!" Jack's friend, Stu, was looking through the window at the time, staring at Jack laughing at nothing. "Brother, what are you talking about?  There is no Sarasaland. We're in 1940's Japan. "Oh."

It's seems that Jack wasn't the culprit. Who could it be?

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2002, 10:08:28 PM »
It was GrimSack!

AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGH!!

-----------
Bowser: "Hahahahaha Bill Gates!  But today, your pathetic little attacks won''t beat me."
Bill Gates: "What do you mean by that?"
Bowser: "Look what I..ahem..''borrowed'' from Star Haven!  It''s the Star Rod!  It has the power to grant all wishes!"
Bill Gates: (gasp)
Bowser: "And I wish...that X-Box will never be sold and Nintendo will get 200 billion from sales EVERY DAY!!"
(Bowser then proceeds to flame the 55-billionaire)
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2002, 07:45:39 PM »
Wool socks sure are funny.

Print