Print

Author Topic: Shattered Glass(The remake)  (Read 1875 times)

« on: February 09, 2002, 01:10:35 AM »
I've noticed that the other one began dumb,so now,it's an add on.Please add to it.No ending it quickly!
 It was a rainy day.Toad Town was empty like a ghost town,Yoshi's Island was not so happy,and Peach's Castle was gloomy.Peach was in her giant bedroom,on her four poster brushing her long,gleiming hair."I hope Mario is ready for our date."she said softly.Meanwhile,Mario was getting ready also."Hey Luigi!Get me the hair blower will 'ya!"he shouted loudly."Here.Peach will be here any momment."Luigi responded while giving Mario the hair blower.At Peach's castle,Peach was looking out her stained glass window."Sigh...I don't want to go out there in the rain.If only I can get there faster without getting my hair wet"she said.She stood up,not reconizing a red brush on the ground.She tripped and fell through the window.But the most unuseul thing happened.She was in another world.

Person:Crab juice?
Bowser:No.
Bowser:I said no.
Bowser:No!
Bowser:NOOO!!!!!
Person:CRAB;JUICE!
Kamek:Shutup.
 Let me see.I prophysise
that I will make a group.
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2002, 11:40:46 AM »
I guess the bad weather thing is catching on...

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2002, 03:56:37 AM »
She was in Japan!!!!!!A girl walked up.Hi,I'm Usagi! I haven't seen you before...Yuck!That big dress sucks!!!! she hands her a snazzy Sailor Senshi outfit!O wow thanks!...I'm Peach Toadstool,from the Mushroom world!Replied Peach.Great,I now prounouce you...Sailor Mushroom!!!!said the excited Sailor Moon(Usagi).

Prepare yourself for the Great Beyond Mario!!!-Bowser

Edited by - MamaMia Mario on 2/15/2002 1:59:48 AM
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2002, 04:45:42 AM »
crash: luigi is gay cuz he sucked cortexs !!!!

Print