Print

Author Topic: Celebrity Jeopardy!  (Read 2110 times)

« on: February 09, 2002, 05:52:39 PM »
Disclaimer:I don't won anything mentioned in this story, except maybe for Bonkey Dong.

The stage opens up with Alex Trebek standing in front of three strange looking people.

After a moment, he silence the clapping audience and began to address the contestants.

Alex:Hello everyone! Today, we have a VERY special episode of Celebrity Jeopardy! Our contestants are the mascots of two VERY famous video game company and the newcomer who has been famous in computers for years!

The camera made a close-up on the contestants.

Alex:First, we have the mascot from the newcomer. Actually, we DON'T have a mascot. Dues to the fact that Microsoft just came in the video game business, they don't have any first-party games. So, we are satisfied with bringing in the boss himself, Bill Gates.

The camer zooms in on Bill Gates.

Bill:Kids! Nintendo are for little cry-babies! Buy the mature XBox!

Alex:Next, we have the newest mascot from Sony! His name is.....uh....Bonkey Dong?

The camera zoomz in on Big Foot.

Bonkey:Hey! I am Sony's new mascot! Buy a Playstation 3 and you can play me! Remember, I am exclusive to Sony!

Alex:Um, the Playstation 3? But didn't the Playstation 2 only came out a year and two months ago?

Bonkey:So?

Alex:Um, anyway, we now have the mascot from Nintendo! He is the italian from Brooklyn, New York! He is Mario!

Super Mario appear out of the backstage with Yoshi. Then he ride Yoshi to his stand, and just stood still.

Alex:Are you going to do anything about that dinasaur? Or that big yellow cape?

Mario:What is wrong with Yoshi?

Alex:He is a dinosaur.

Mario:So?

Alex:Okay then, what about your enormous cape? It is flying towards your opponent's face and bothering him.

Mario look to his left, then his face brighten up.

Mario:Donkey Kong! My friend! I didn't know you would be here! I thought one of Sony's mascots would come!

Bonkey:Controll your cape, you fat freak!

Mario:Huh?

Alex:Mario, that is not Donkey Kong. That is Bonkey Dong, and he IS one of Sony's mascot.

Mario:Oh.

Alex:Anyway, let's start now. For our categories, we have....

A large screen brightens up to show six categories.

Alex:Game Manias, Famous Mascots, Name The Pokemon, What SquareSoft is Obsessed With, Who Will Link Marry, and How Many Final Fantasies Will Be Made. Mario, since you've been around the longest, you go first.

Bonkey:What?! Fat man goes first?!

Mario(Ignoring Bonkey's comment):Um, Famous Mascots for $500.

Alex:Who is Sony's most famous mascot?

Bonkey buzzed in.

Bonkey:Me!

Alex:I'm sorry, but that is incorrect.

Bonkey:What?!

Mario buzzed in.

Mario:Um, Crash Bandicoot?

Alex:Correct. Mario, you go again.

Mario:How Many Final Fantasies Will Be Made for $500.

Alex:How many Final Fantasies will be made before SquareSoft run out of ideas?

Bonkey buzzed in.

Bonkey Dong:None, because SquareSoft will NEVER run out of ideas as long as they work for Sony!

Alex:I'm sorry, but that is wrong.

Bonkey:Whaaaaattttt?!

Bill Gates buzzed in.

Bill:25?

Alex:Incorrect.

Alex waited a moment. The buzzer goes off.

Alex:I'm sorry, but the answer is never. SquareSoft will never run out of ideas because they will reused old ideas in new ways so people will think it is new. Mario, you go again.

Bonkey:Fat boy goes AGAIN?!

Mario(Ignoring Bonkey's comment again):Game Manias oe $500.

Alex:Which game had the biggest and longest running fad in history?

Bonkey buzzed in.

Bonkey:Crash Bandicoot!

Alex:I'm sorry, but that is incorrect.

Bonkey:Is this game fixed?!

Bill Gates buzzed in.

Bill:Pokemon!

Alex:Close but incorrect.

Bill:I think this game IS fixed!

Mario buzzed in.

Mario:Um, Pac-man?

Alex:Correct! Although study shows that children knew Mario even better than Bugs Bunny or Mickey Mouse. During its time, Pac-man was just a tiny bit more popular than Pokemon and it had a much longer running time.

Bonkey:Now I KNOW this game is fixed!! You must of gave all the correct answers to the pasta idiot and his ugly dinosaur before the game!

Mario only stick his tongue out at Bonkey, but Yoshi began to get mad.

Bonkey:Oh, is the tiny little green freak getting angry?

Alex:Now everybody, calm down!

Bill Gates just watch as everything unfolds and the audience began leaving one by one.

Then out of nowhere, Yoshi shot his tongue out and began devouring Bonkey Dong.

Bonkey:Ahhhhh!!!! Oh my Sony!! He's eating me alive!! Oh, for the love of Sony, somebody help me!!!!!!!!

Those were Bonkey Dong's last words as he got swallow whole by Yoshi. By now, Alex and Bill is in shock while the audience began running out by the dozens.

Alex:Oh my God! He ate Bonkey Dong!

Then Yoshi look at Bill Gates menacingly.

Bill:Now, wait a minute! I never said.....

But Bill Gates never finished, because Yoshi opne his mouth and spit out fie at him. Bill Gates was set on fire and he began running around frantically.

Bill:Somebody help me! Please! I'll give you a million dollars! Ughhhhhhhh......

Then Bill fell down and died a miserable death.

Then Yoshi look at Alex.

Alex:No, wait!

But that was all Alex said as he got devour by Yoshi. This time, Yoshi actually swallow instead of turning the corpse into fire.

Mario, throughout all the choas, just stood still on Yoshi. It was clear that he is completely shock.

Then Yoshi ran out the building and into the woods, never to be seen again.

Mario never came back to the Mushroom Kingdom, but people reported seening a man with a cape riding a small dinosaur in the woods sometimes......

The End.

Nintendo, Born To Play.
"Here We Go!"
- Mario

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2002, 06:09:23 PM »
great story but,who in the heck is bonky dong?

Crash-MARIO!YOU AND NINTENDO BETTER GET YOUR FAT BUTTS OUT OF MY WAY!THIS IS PS2 TERRATORY NOW!HAHAHAHAHA!
Mario-Get a life Crash.
*eats 100 wampa friut*
Crash-OK I GOT A LIFE NOW OUT!
Mario-what a idoit.

N.cortex-im that bigest badest brute around and don''t forget it
Bowser-thats my line you copier!ROAR!
*breathes fire*
Cortex-AAAHHHHHHH!YOU MEANIE!
     NOTE:
 (I may hate crash but I still like rotten ol'' Cortex)
BooBuddy is USELESS!NEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2002, 06:15:19 PM »
Mario man, Bonkey Dong is my made up character. He is there to subtly implied that Sony likes to copy off of Nintendo franchises.

Nintendo, Born To Play.
"Here We Go!"
- Mario

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2002, 06:37:57 PM »
oh,ok.

Crash-MARIO!YOU AND NINTENDO BETTER GET YOUR FAT BUTTS OUT OF MY WAY!THIS IS PS2 TERRATORY NOW!HAHAHAHAHA!
Mario-Get a life Crash.
*eats 100 wampa friut*
Crash-OK I GOT A LIFE NOW OUT!
Mario-what a idoit.

N.cortex-im that bigest badest brute around and don''t forget it
Bowser-thats my line you copier!ROAR!
*breathes fire*
Cortex-AAAHHHHHHH!YOU MEANIE!
     NOTE:
 (I may hate crash but I still like rotten ol'' Cortex)
BooBuddy is USELESS!NEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2002, 10:46:48 AM »
It would be scary if... Bill Gates was the mascot for the Xbox and they made games about him!

Crash Bandicoot is coming to the Xbox?! Yes. I went to the Xbox web-site the other day and there was a preview for an Xbox version of Crash Bandicoot! I though Crash was Sony's mascot...

MICROSOFT SUCKS... SONY IS OKAY... NINTENDO IS THE BEST!

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Print