Print

Author Topic: Mario Bros and the Neo-Crestent Bowser  (Read 2326 times)

« on: February 13, 2002, 05:43:53 PM »
 On day some time in the future Mario and Luigi are in a pizza place when they overhear news"did you hear Bowsers back."said a person."Yes I heard"said the other person.

please continue....

and I thought I was the dumb one...
BooBuddy is USELESS!NEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2002, 07:18:28 PM »
Then a third person entered the conversation. "Yeah, Bowser's Back is my favorite music group!"

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2002, 08:37:21 PM »
Then Bowser comes and burns down the pizza place.Bowser:Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!

Tom:Hey!
Gary:What?
Tom:Mario!
Leapor:Where?
Tom:Why?
/^^\ &*%%#&7^*5&$^&(*^&$@#$%^&*(((((((((((((+_)(*&^%$#@!~{POIUYTREWX?><MNX

Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2002, 08:41:21 PM »
Then he trows Mario and Luigi into the future and takes over the Mushroom Knigdom!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2002, 06:29:49 AM »
hmmmm..this is starting to sound like Samuri Jack.well, any way back to the story.After Bowser thows them into the future they find themselves in the future mushroom kingdom."Who is that"mario said pointing at a strange person."Lets see."said luigi.as they walked up Mario said"Isn't that Link?"the person turned around.It was Link well almost beacause he was all robotic.and there was another person standing next to him he looked just like Robo-Link accept he was darker"oh,hello you look like mario an acient person who went up aginst Neo-Bowser.I am robo-link and this is my brother dark robo-link."he said."well I am Mario"said mario.

continue......

and I thought I was the dumb one...
BooBuddy is USELESS!NEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2002, 01:45:43 AM »
Then the theme song for Samuri Jack came up,but instead of saying Jack,it said Mario Bros.Bowser came up on a telavision eating a sandwitch.

x7
      __
     (_|_)
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2002, 09:19:26 PM »
That doesn't really rhyme, you know..

"Gotta get back, Mario Bros."

You can't even fit it into one line.

Print