Print

Author Topic: Mario and the Chamber of BiggerBiggerBoo  (Read 1988 times)

« on: February 15, 2002, 06:44:14 AM »
chapter1:castle confusion
Once upan a time,Mario was going to peach's castle when he found that it was gone no trace of anything no big hole,no peices of the castle lying around,and no broken castle windows on the ground."what-a-happenend here?"said Mario."where's peach?Heck,Where's the castle?said mario.then all of a sudden a giant door rises out of the ground."What"said Mario.
............................................. dont continue.Just comment

Boo!

Edited by - BooBuddy on 2/16/2002 4:05:45 PM
Insanity has its limits...BUT NOT ON ME!NEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!!

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2002, 06:19:54 PM »
chapter2:Door to doom
Mario enters the the door to find himself in a dark place.mario walks around and finds to his surprize a ghost house."What whould a ghost house-a-be doing here?"said mario.Mario walks in the ghost house and sees BooBuddy's,big blue Boo's,Boo's,and anoter door.as soon as the Boo's here the door close they look at mario and start flouting towards him."I thought Boo's-a-were scared of-a-me.Said mario.the Boo's continue to flout towareds him.Mario looks to his left to read a sign:"fearless Boo's"said mario."FEARLESS BOO'S?!?said mario in a scared voice.

and I thought I was the dumb one...
BooBuddy is USELESS!NEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2002, 07:41:56 AM »
chapter3:plumber power
  The Boo's continue to float towards him.Mario Stands Motionless."hehehe"said the one closest to mario.Thinking quickly mario jumps over every Boo."Ha!"said mario.then the Boo's fade and reappere behind Mario.Mario turns slowly."Uh..hehe,Sorry for laughing at you?"said mario."No!You taunted us!We will slaughter you!hahahaha!"said Big Boo."ok now you gone too far you take away my power but you can't take my life!take this!*mario knocks out every boo with one hit.*now for the door"said mario.*mario enters the door and finds Yoshi."YOSHI!!!"said Yoshi pointing to a gient Boo."Uh....Hi."said mario

and I thought I was the dumb one...
BooBuddy is USELESS!NEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2002, 03:08:13 PM »
chapter3:BiggerBiggerBoo's Buster Barrell
all of a sudden boo took one look at him then Yoshi.*GULP*.Boo had just eaten Yoshi!"OH-GESE!"mario said out loud.Boo turned to mario"You are next!"said boo.mario then noticed a "boo away"spray stood next to him.Mario picked up the spray and sprayed it at boo."MWAAHAHAHAHA!That spray can't hurt me!MWAHAHAHAHA!"said boo.Boo then took out a barral he stuffed mario in it and shot him out of the chamber and into a room that was full of mushroom's,poisones mushroom's."Oh dear"said Mario

mario-are you following me,Boo?
Boo-no
mario-yes you are.
Boo-no
mario-Luigi!I got one!
Boo-huh?
*luigi comes with vacum and sucks up boo*
Boo-NNNNOOOOOOO!
Insanity has its limits...BUT NOT ON ME!NEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!!

Print