Print

Author Topic: super wario rpg  (Read 3077 times)

« on: February 19, 2002, 02:49:45 AM »
wario was truckin down the highway when he heard the radio. wario: man, kid rock is cool! i like that song american bad @$$!mmm mmm!  what a cool song!static. wario: ah, s!!t! hey whats that portal? aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! when wario awoke he was in a grassy field. then he saw a dragon. it was spyro. wario: where the hell am i?  spyro: you are in spira. wario: OH NO! IM IN FINAL FANTASY TEN! then a girl walked up and said: ð‹ïÅ’»â€°»â€šµâ€š½â€¢¨â€šÅ‚ ‚èAÆ’}Æ’XÆ’g‚Å‚ ‚邱‚ƂÍŠԈႢ‚Ȃ¢â€šÅ‚µâ€šå‚¤ÂBÆ’Cƒ“ƒi[‚ÌMANGROVE LABEL‚̔ѓ‡Ž‚Ì•¶â€šÍ•K“Ç‚Å‚·ÂB
ˆÈ‘O‚©â€šçl‚¦â€šÄ‚Ü‚µâ€š½â€šªCD-R“™‚Ì•‹y‚É‚æ‚è”äÅ r“IÅ È’P‚ÉŒl‚ÅÆ’u[Æ’g‚ð§Âì‚µâ€š½â€šèAMP3‚ʼn¹Å yÆ’tÆ’@Æ’Cƒ‹‚𒘍ìÅ’ ŽÒ‚Ì’f‚è-³â€šµâ€šÉÆ’lÆ’bÆ’gã‚ÅÆ’AÆ’bÆ’vƒ[Æ’h‚µâ€šÄ‚¢â€šé”y‚ªâ€š¢â€šÜ‚·â€šªÂA-{l睂́u‰ž‰‡‚µâ€šÄ‚é‚ñ‚¾â€šºÂ`v‚Æ‚©Å½©â€¢ªÂÅ¸Å½è‚È‚Ö-‹ü‚ð•t‚¯â€šÄ‘½Â¨â€šÌlŠԂɉ¹â€šð•·â€š©â€š¹â€š½â€š¢-l‚Å‚·â€šªâ€š»â€šê‚Á‚ÄÆ’zƒ“ƒg‚ÉÆ’A[Æ’eÆ’BÆ’XÆ’g‘¤â€šÌ‚±â€šÆ‚ðl‚¦â€šÄ‚â‚Á‚Ä‚¢â€šé‚悤‚ɂ͂ƂĂà‚À‚á‚È‚¢â€š¯â€šÇŽv‚¦â€šÜ‚¹â€šñB
‚È‚ñ‚©Âu‰´â€šÍ‚±â€šÌ‰¹Å’¹â€šðŽ‚Á‚Ä‚¢â€šé‚ñ‚¾â€šºÂ`v‚Æ‚¢â€š¤â€¢s“Á’葽”‚ɑ΂·â€šéŽ©-AŽ©Å’È-ž‘«â€šÅ‚µâ€š©-³â€š¢â€šæ‚¤â€šÈ‹C‚ªâ€šµâ€šÜ‚·ÂBÆ’A[Æ’eÆ’BÆ’XÆ’gÆ’TÆ’CÆ’h‚ÌÆ’XÆ’^Æ’WÆ’I‘ãA’n•û‰“ª-¿â€¹àA‚»â€šÌ‘¼Ââ€ÂX‚ªÆ’‰ƒCÆ’u‚Ì“®Ë†õŽû“ü‚¾â€š¯â€šÅËœd‚¢â€š«â€šê‚é‚Æ‚ÍŽv‚¦â€šÜ‚¹â€šñBƒ‰ƒCÆ’uÆ’nÆ’EÆ’X‘¤â€š©â€šç‚ÌÆ’oÆ’bÆ’N‚ªâ€š ‚Á‚Ä‚à‚»â€šê‚ð•¡Ââ€â€šÌÆ’oƒ“ƒh‚Å•ªâ€š¯â€šé-ó‚Å‚·â€š©â€šç‰ºÅ½è‚·â€šê‚Αł¿Âã‚°â€šÌ‘«â€šµâ€šÉ‚à‚È‚ç‚È‚¢Âê‡‚à‚ ‚é‚©â€šà‚µâ€šê‚È‚¢â€šÅ‚µâ€šå‚¤ÂB”Þ“™‚Í’n•û‚Ö‰“ªâ€š·â€šéê‡A‚sÆ’VÆ’Æ’Æ’c‚ð”Ì”„‚µâ€š½â€šèŽdŽ-‚ð‚µâ€š½â€šè‚µâ€šÄ‘«â€˜ã‚ð”Po‚µâ€š½â€šè‚µâ€šÄ‚¢â€šÜ‚·â€šªÂA‚»â€šê‚Í’n•û‚ÌÆ’tÆ’@ƒ“‚ÉŽ©â€¢ªâ€™B‚̉¹â€šð•·â€š¢â€šÄ-Ⴂ‚½â€š¢ÂA‚Æ‚¢â€š¤â€MˆÓ‚ªâ€š ‚邩‚炱‚»â€šÅ‚«â€šé˜‚È‚Ì‚¾â€šÆŽv‚¢â€šÜ‚·ÂB
-ÜËœ_AÅ’»ÂÝ‚Å‚Í“üŽè¢â€œï‚ȉ¹Å’¹â€šà‚ ‚邱‚Ƃ͎-ŽÀ‚¾â€šµÂA‚»â€šê‚ð•·â€š«â€š½â€š¢â€šÆ‚¢â€š¤Æ’tÆ’@ƒ“S-‚ªâ€™â€ Å’ÔՉ®â€šð”삦‚³â€š¹ÂA•s“-‚È’l’i‚ð•t‚¯â€šÄ”Ì”„‚³â€šê‚Ä‚¢â€šé‚±â€šÆ‚à”Û‚ß‚Ü‚¹â€šñB‚Å‚àA‚»â€šê‚ç‚ɑ΂µâ€šÄÆ’A[Æ’eÆ’BÆ’XÆ’g‘¤â€šªâ€š½â€š¾àÒ‚Á‚ÄŽw‚ðH‚킦‚Ăé-ó‚Å‚Í-³â€š¢â€šÆŽv‚¢â€šÜ‚·ÂBÅ‹ß‚Å‚ÍÆ’}Æ’XÆ’^[Æ’x[Æ’Vƒ‡ƒ““™‚àÄ”‚³â€šê‚Ü‚µâ€š½â€šµÂAÅ¡q“f‚àÄ”‚³â€šê‚Ü‚µâ€š½ÂB‚»â€š¤â€š¢â€š¤â€Þ“™‚ɑ΂µâ€šÄ‚̉ž‰‡‚Í‚â‚͂胉ƒCÆ’uÆ’nÆ’EÆ’X‚É‘«â€šð‰^‚ñ‚¾â€šèA^“-‚ȉ. wario:Cute 'n ***y hmmm.... this game is perfect for me.  (drool) yuna: im yuna, and you are a fat man in my bushes. wario: oh dear god, im so sorry! whos the dragon, ***Y!? yuna: if your trying to get a date, your not trying very hard. and spyro is my pet dragon. wario: say....................... there any treasure here? yuna: no, except for the magical thiefs diamond. whats the magical thiefs diamond? well according to legend, a thief with a diamond will destroy sin. whats sin? the ultimate demon who destroys the land  with weather. hey, you can come to my house and meet tidus. were out to get sin so could you   help us? wario: yeah duh yuna, so... whats in it for me? yuna: if you kill sin, you can leave..... and get a goodbye kiss. wario: see you at your house then. yuna: bye! wario: i cant wait till that kiss......................

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2002, 04:34:24 AM »
at tiduss house........... tidus: so wario, what do you do? wario: well.........im a thief.spyro: what are you doing, letting freaks like that into our  house? tidus: hes gonns help us. spyro: him? har! har! har! good luck! har! har! help from a thief, tidus? oh god, please spare me! wario: mind your tongue @$$hole.spyro: you want a fight? rpg fight! wario: i better use mega punch. bam! spyro: to beat me, you must target me with the strongest attack possible.wario: fine then. ssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! spyro: shouldnt have gave him that hint!

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2002, 11:19:05 AM »
in the ilex forest, wario and his pals were sleeping. wario:oh....... beautiful geishas, oh... that feels so good baby! oh yeah! OH D##n!he awoke only to find himself staring down the barrel of a gun. wario: dont kill me! it was jr. troopa, a bounty hunter. jr. troopa:your lucky i didnt kill you pal!wario:what are you doing here? jrt: i followed you here because waluigi is looking for you. wario: tell him hes a dead man if he comes here! too late. ****s a gun. wl: so wario, you thought you could be a hero eh?wario: yeah, im gettin that kiss!wl: sin is the most powerful enemy you could possibly imagine. you could never kill it! wario: tell me then! wl:whisper, whisper! wario: oh god! wl: told you. hey, wheres jrt? they both looked up and they saw jrt dead in a monster mouth. coming soon: chapter3

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2002, 02:06:20 AM »
wl: oh, s###! w: whats that? wl: the spinosaurus. he is one of sins minoins. then the m0nster let out a terrifying roar. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOAAH! run! tidus woke up only to be sleeping on spinos feet. t: a! help!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"I bleeding! I bleeding! What happen?? What happen?!"  He wasn't really bleeding, and his eyes were still closed so he didn't know what was going on. Ow! Ah I can't see!" then spyro woke up. spyro aaaaaaaaaaa! monster! yuna: tidus, run!wait spyro!shoot the tree!in a amazing display of action, spyro shot the tree with fire and it crushed the dino. tidus: lets get outta here! coming soon: chapter 4!

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2002, 01:32:44 AM »
our hereos get out of ilex forest only to arrive at a beach. wario:b##chs in bikinis............ my kinda place! wah! you too?!tidus and yuna were wearing there " normal " swim stuff.wario: d##n, yuna is hot in white!spyro: well, i have a raft built, so come on! tidus: run! tsunamis! wario: perfect timing.

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2002, 11:59:15 AM »
wario woke up in a fishs stomach! w: aaaaaaaaaa!tidus: dont move...... someones here................aaaaaaaaaaaaa!kill it! aaaa! help! d##n it!oh no, its mario maniac! mm: im gonna kick your c##k wario! w: lets fight! RPG! wario picks mega punch, tidus picks slash! w: his hp is dropping! yuna picks moonlight, spyro picks flamethrower.aaaaaaaaa! ive failed you my master! the fish spit them onto shore. y: were almost there!

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2002, 09:11:28 PM »
if sum-1 wood acually tok bak u don won 2 no wut dey wood say
clone me

Print