Print

Author Topic: Super Mario World: Bowser's Revenge...  (Read 2742 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: February 26, 2002, 11:22:20 AM »
This story takes place a year after Super Mario World.

Mario was relaxing peacefully, drinking a straberry-kiwi juice drink, when a terrified Baby Yoshi ran up to him and started panting frantically. Luigi, who was reading The Mushroom Gazette, looked up and asked what was wrong. The Baby Yoshi said...

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2002, 08:34:33 AM »
     "Mario, Mario, you have to help!" screamed the blue baby Yoshi. "Whats wrong?" asked Mario. "No one in town can find the giant Power Star!" "When did you last see it?" "Yesterday." "Lets go investigate."

(In Peache's Castle)

"You don''t know the power of the Dark Side," Star Wars.

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2002, 05:51:00 PM »
  "no one seems to be a-here" said mario as they walked into the castle.
  "Watch Out!" yelled the baby yoshi as a huge bob omb dropped onto the ground.
  there wasn't enough time to diffuse it.
  Mario ran to the door. locked. He looked at the bob omb. there was a note tied to it. It said "goodbye. the koopa troop shall reign supreme."
  Just as it was about to explode, it shut off. Mario looked around in wonder and saw....
     He had saved his life before in a forest. A small doll that was inhabited by a spirit from star road. it was...
                  Geno

"I thought you'd need a bit of help," he said.

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2002, 12:04:15 AM »
"Oh, thank goodness! I thought that I'd either have to hightail my butt outta her in a split second, or prepare to die and let Bowser be king! Ughhhh! I don't like the sound of the second one! ech!" Mario said.

Geno said, "Bowser stole our stars, and took 50,000 acres of our finest land!"

"Wait-a minute! isn't that how large this country is?

"AHHHHH!!!!!!" they both screamed, staring at each other.

"Mind if I join you, Mario?"

"Sure!"

Now Geno has Joined up with Mario and now has to defeat Bowser and the strange enigma of how Bowser always comes back from out of the lava, or after being flattend like a pancake, or after he gets pounded by jumps and hammers.
(This is GoldenYoshi)
"How much does the $1.99 Popcorn Chicken cost?" ~ Classic Stupidity.

Print