Print

Author Topic: Mario's Quest:The Road To Dounut Island  (Read 2328 times)

« on: March 04, 2002, 04:23:18 PM »
 One day mario went out for a walk.On his way a goonie that was flying dropped a piece of paper."Help!I am trapped on dounut island far south of redmond's domain.I have been taken there by a very strange koopa.

Narg"
Mario read."Hmmmmmm....."mario thought"I have never been to dounut Island.Maybe I should go and rescue Narg"mario thought for a long time.After thinking he went to toad's for some supplies"What can I get ya,mario?"toad asked"I'll take a map,a bag of 'shroom puffs,a grapler gun,and one of your famous spagetti and meatball platers"mario said"Sure that'll be $35.33"said toad.After getting the supplies mario went home to find luigi playing Luigi's Mansion."So,find anything on your walk?"Luigi asked"Well I found a piece of paper that a goonie dropped and some supplies at toad's"Mario said"oh, okay"Luigi said"hey,luigi you wanna go to dounut island with me?"mario asked."Na too far,anyway I almost made it to king boo!"luigi said."okay Luigi you don't have to come"mario said"I guess I'll get all the credit"mario mumbled.mario took a look at the map"now let's see I have to go past Pigit's forest,then yoshi's island,and after that cheep-cheep's lake,redmond's domain,new Iceland,and finnaly dounut island."he said"this journy may take awhile but,I will rescue Narg!" mario exclamed.

please don't continue this story.just comment it.

Toad:And the award for ghost of the year goes to.........Boo!
Boo:WOW!ME!
toad:Yes you.
Boo:I can''t believe it!
Toad:believe it.
Boo:I''m just so happy!
Toad:JUST COME GET THE AWARD ALREADY!
Insanity has its limits...BUT NOT ON ME!NEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!!

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2002, 04:32:05 PM »
Thats a cool story finish more of it I want more!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.
Should I put something here?

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2002, 05:08:50 PM »
anything for a fan who knows creativity when he reads it!(I will continue the story every day)

A world without X-box is a world where Nintendo and Sega rain supreme over Sony.Now THAT''S a world!
BooBuddy is USELESS!NEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2002, 06:45:06 AM »
"Next stop is pigit's forest"mario said.mario walked for a while and finnaly he made his way there.Pigit was outside the forest."want to rent my carpet?"pigit asked."No way!I'm not gonna make this adventure to last 2 post's,buddy!"mario said."fine,have it your way,go ahead,die in my forest."pigit said harshly."well,It seems we have a ****y bird in our kingdom"mario taunted."you try'in to pick a fight with me?pigit said.Mario then remembered his quest."Sorry Pigit I'll see ya again and then I'll beat you in a fight I have to go on this quest and I've got to get through your forest so I'll see ya"mario said."if you want to get out alive take my carpet!"pigit said."i don't need your carpet!wheather you like it or not i'm go'in into the forest and coming out alive,now I'll ask again can I go in to your forest?mario asked."sure"pigit said.Pigit moved and mario went in to find:blood sucking wiggler's,a swarm of killer beezo's,and some very poisonous goomba's."I guess pigit was right"mario said.mario started into the forest.

Toad:And the award for ghost of the year goes to.........Boo!
Boo:WOW!ME!
toad:Yes you.
Boo:I can''t believe it!
Toad:believe it.
Boo:I''m just so happy!
Toad:JUST COME GET THE AWARD ALREADY!
Insanity has its limits...BUT NOT ON ME!NEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!!

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2002, 03:56:44 PM »
Welly, well, well, well! Now let me guess: The letter was all a trap to lure Mario into some enemy's clutches. This plotline has been used too many times already!

Print