Print

Author Topic: RPG Battle Items!  (Read 1766 times)

« on: March 14, 2002, 07:52:40 AM »
Ok when you win coins come here to Buy Items!!We have some new Items curtesy of Golden Yoshi!

Mushroom:Revives 10HP-10 coins

Super Mushroom:Revives 20HP-20 coins

Hammer: Does 20 Damage to your opponent,no matter what his/her defense is-20 coins

Pure Water: Does 50 damage on Ghost,or Fire Species,but nothing to other Species-30 coins

1-up Mushroom:Totally Refiills HP-50 coins

Dusty Hammer:An old hammer that always does 10damage no matter the opponents Defense-10 coins

Lullaby Record:Puts opponent asleep,when asleep you can't attack,but defense go's up by twenty,you may attack 3 times before opponent wakes up-20 coins<<<(Thanks to Golden Yoshi for the Idea)

Alarm clock: Use this Item to wake yourself up-20 coins<<<(Thanks to Golden Yoshi for the Idea,it was orginally "pokey pin")

Star Egg:A mysterious egg,takes out 1/2 of the oppent's HP-50 coins<<<(Thanks to Golden Yoshi for the Idea)

EQUIP ITEMS-These Items listed you don't use,as long as you own it it's powers are in use

Koopa Shell:A sturdy Shell that doubles defense-70 coins

Nok-Nok Shell:A kickable shell that doubles Attack-70 coins

Hammer Bros. Hammer: The same as the "Hammer" but this one is reusable over and over-50 coins<<<(Thanks to Golden Yoshi for the Idea)

Hero Medal: Gain twice as many SP when you participate/win a Battle-80

Lucky Medal: Gain twice as many coins when you win a battle-70

Quick Boots: A pair of boots that double your Speed-70

Training-Need SP? Trade 10 coins for 10 SP

Checkout-Tell me which Item you want and I will approve,then Go Subtract the proper amount of coins from your profile and add the Item you bought.

Suggestions-I'm open to Suggestions for Items!!! Come on Suggest!!! However if I put your Item in the Shop,I will set the price myself to one I think is reasonoble.Come on Guys I need Item Suggestions!!

Please Join the Battle RPG in Genral Chat!And when you do join don''t forget to buy Items in the RPG Battle Shop!Thanks!

Edited by - Min-T on 3/15/2002 11:24:56 PM
Super ClownMan Skate on: 0-/<):
and for everyone else that''''s gone: I''''m very dissapointed that you had to leave :(

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2002, 03:46:48 PM »
Ooooh, I've got some items! Here they are! (They were from Dark Link's topic):

Star Egg: take out 1/2 of max HP. Reusable over and over again Value: 4,999 pts. or just go to Crate guy's house, play blakjack against him and win 250 times (not nessiscarily in a row, though).

Hot food: increases attack by 50%. Value: 20 pts.

Hammer: A strong,wooden hammer. Weak on:metal and firebreath. (Eqippable) 4 The Bros. only. Value: 500 pts. (work hard!)

Big Boo photo: Scares the opponent! Value: 15 pts.

Lullaby record: 50/50 chance of putting someone to sleep. Value:99 pts.

Rock candy: A tasty treat that increases defense by 25%. Value: 22 pts.

Super Shake: Doubles your Defense, Attack, and speed for one battle! (great for a boss!) Value:100 pts.

Duct tape: 75/25 chance of muting a character. Can be used 10 times. Value: 44 pts.

Lemon sugar: Increases speed by 50%. Value: 30 pts.

Pokey Pin: Wakes you up. Value: 5 pts.
Bowser shell: Prevents you from being scared!(Eqippable) Value: 650 pts.

MEGAshield(tm): Prevents ALL side effects! You can eqip this. Value: 9,000 pts. (ouch!)
----------------
Side effects:
Mute: Decreases speed by 50% (lemon sugars combat this)

Asleep: Attack goes down by 80%, while Defense goes up 40%, due to when asleep,U don't notice many things. (a pokey pin combats this.)

Scared: All stats go down 75%. (Bowser shell combats this.)

Fainted: You're dead! you lost! Your HP will be fully revived next battle.

MEGAshield combats all side effects (except fainted..

Also, we have rankings! (Bravery pts. are how bad a side effect will hit U. For every 10 pts. you have, U will lose 1% percent on bad effects and gain 2% on good ones.)

Nobody: bravery=-20 (lose 12 battles in row for this) This means side effects are worse.
Baby:start at this
Kid:Bravery goes up by 12 pts. (chance items will have 25% less chances of working on you.)
Mega: Bravery=25 pts. (chance attacks only hit you with half chance)
Master: Bravery=50 pts. (Chances are now 75-25!)
Local Hero: Bravery=75 pts. (chance stay the same for this rank and up.)
Country Hero: Bravery=100 pts.
World Hero: Bravery=150 pts.
INVINCEBLE!:Bravery=275 pts.
U won the game already!:Bravery pts.=9,999 pts. (this means U can't fight anymore. You must make a new person and start all over again.)

An extremly rare and valuable Yoshi!
"Who want''s to buy a gold Yoshi? Selling Price, $999,999,999,999,999!"
(This is GoldenYoshi)
"How much does the $1.99 Popcorn Chicken cost?" ~ Classic Stupidity.

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2002, 01:00:37 AM »
Eh,those rankings are sorta confusing! But I like the Items! I don't think I'm gonna use the Ranking thing though...and I'm gonna change some of the side-effects,I hope you don't mind!

Please Join the Battle RPG in Genral Chat!And when you do join don''t forget to buy Items in the RPG Battle Shop!Thanks!

Edited by - Min-T on 3/15/2002 11:17:14 PM
Super ClownMan Skate on: 0-/<):
and for everyone else that''''s gone: I''''m very dissapointed that you had to leave :(

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2002, 03:55:37 PM »
Yeah, I was listening to some fast music and it confused me. So my brain went on a trip and didn't com back until midnight ^.^

(little-known fact: Yoshies don't just "Yoshi!" They also say "Nintendo!" But they only said it twice in their lifetime (Tetris Attack and Yoshi's story).)

An extremly rare and valuable Yoshi!
"Who want''s to buy a gold Yoshi? Selling Price, $999,999,999,999,999!"
(This is GoldenYoshi)
"How much does the $1.99 Popcorn Chicken cost?" ~ Classic Stupidity.

Print