Print

Author Topic: Complete insanity!  (Read 12766 times)

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2004, 06:17:13 PM »
Just then, Shigeru Miyamoto woke up, screaming... "I need to stop playing my own games... and stop eating right before going to sleep."

Mario`s adventure is over for now, but,

Mario`s dream lives forever...

Dream on, Mario... dream on.

Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2004, 09:23:47 AM »
Unfortunately, Miyamoto instantly dropped like a sack of potatoes onto the floor and started snoring.
The dream continued from the point where Luigi finished eating the poor chocolate bar.
Luigi then heard a scream, and it sounded very much like a man's scream...

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2004, 01:06:49 PM »
It was Shigeru Miyamoto in a dreamlike state, he was playing a game of Luigi's Mansion, when he was frightened by one of the Boo ghosts!

"Ah, I have to stop playing these games, I want to play something else... Hey Luigi..." he looked over towards Luigi, who was standing near a table in the corner of a room.

"Yeah boss?" Luigi stammered.

"Wanna play a game of Chess?"

"Nope. I have to go to Bowser's caslte and find some more chocolate bars! I mean... defeat Bowser and THEN find some more Hershey's Chocolate bars!"

Then the dream ended, and Luigi found himself sitting in the shower, listening to the birds chirping outside. Mario walked in and screamed.

(Sorry that was so long, oh well)
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2004, 01:09:13 PM »
"I am God, ruler of the universe! Bow down to me, puny mortals!" Mario's voice boomed.

Then Luigi punched Mario in the face. A fight scene! Yeah! the two brothers began to battle like in Super Smash Bros. Melee, for some unknown reason.
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2004, 12:10:53 AM »
Just then, God(the real one) threw lightning at Mario.

"You sacrilegious little pimple!" boomed the clouds above.

"The Hero''s triumph on Cataclysm''s Eve wins three symbols of virtue. The Master Sword he retrieves, keeping the knights'' line true."
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2004, 09:31:13 AM »
Than Mario's body disintegrated into ashes, and his eyball floated for a second before falling.

Peach than shouted at God, "You evil sandwich!"

Join my forum today!

Gaming Palace

Edited by - Dr. Mario on 1/18/2004 7:31:59 AM

Jman

• Score
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2004, 01:23:37 PM »
But the salsa wanted a friend.  I was that friend.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2004, 11:28:02 PM »
Then the salsa turned into *EEP EEP EEP EEP!!!!* A potato. *Lightning strikes*

------------------------------
"*cough!*... I think I peed..."-Me with the Stomach Virus
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2004, 09:50:04 AM »
Luigi then wakes up again from another weird dream, and realized that his belly was large and his mouth was filthy from chocolate; he seemed to have fainted from eating a nut.
Luigi then realized his surroundings were completly different: Wendy O. Koopa's Tower had fallen - it was nothing but rubble - and all around was brown like chocolate; Luigi now realizes he's back on Dinosaur Land, specifically - the tasty Chocolate Island!
Luigi suddenly bounced like a ball (literally) when he heard a really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, happily sad song; it was Wendy's voice!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2004, 01:06:05 PM »
So Luigi threw a pair of scissors in a random direction and heard "Ow! A pair of scissors are stuck in my*plunk*(fell)" So Luigi went to see...

"*cough!*... I think I peed..."-Me with the Stomach Virus
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2004, 02:05:06 PM »
Before long, Luigi found yet another Goomba; he ate it.
Luigi then saw a group of lovely flowers growing all around him 'Great jumping pipes!', said Luigi, 'it's a Koopa-type-trap!'
Too late, a Koopaling with big, pink lips jumped at him and started kissing him on his cheeks like mad.

"HALP!!', cried Luigi,'I want MORE chocolate!'

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2004, 11:49:06 AM »
Then Luigi saw a chocolate bar in the distance, and he ran to it in ravenous gluttony. But it was a wall and he crashed into it.

Luigi: Hey! Where's the cream-fulling?
Wall: Chocolate bars don't have cream-fulling, ya dope! *Falls on Luigi, crushing him*
Luigi: Ouch!

Then Mario walked in and sat in Luigi's face, thinking it was a chipmunk. Luigi's face started to rot, and he screamed and plead for soap and water.

Luigi: Halp me! Mario's butt is spreading a newly-discovered virus! Ahhh!

I told you I would shoot, but you didn`t believe me! WHY DIDN`T YOU BELIEVE ME?!!

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 2/1/2004 9:49:37 AM

« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2004, 07:05:40 PM »
The viruses broke into a rousing rendition of "Under The Sea." But Toad had a different plan.

"Griddle cakes, hotcakes, pancakes, and flapjacks; Why is it we have four words for "grilled batter" but only one word for "love"?"- George Carlin
"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man."- Jebediah Springfield

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2004, 07:36:32 PM »
So Toad decided to shove a piece of fried chicken up Luigi's nose for no apparent reason.

I told you I would shoot, but you didn`t believe me! WHY DIDN`T YOU BELIEVE ME?!!

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2004, 08:13:19 PM »
But Luigi knew where he was going with this so he decided to play along. "Ow, my bowels!" he yelled. Suddenly, a swarm of Beedrills flew in. "Everything's falling right in place," grinned Toad.

"Griddle cakes, hotcakes, pancakes, and flapjacks; Why is it we have four words for "grilled batter" but only one word for "love"?"- George Carlin
"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man."- Jebediah Springfield

Print