Print

Author Topic: new story  (Read 1711 times)

« on: May 25, 2005, 05:06:28 PM »
I'm back. I got caught up in timesplitters2. No one's replieing to my rpgs so I'm gonna get rid of them and make a new story called: Toad's revenge

Toad: Mario!! Luigi!! Bowser's attacking!! Huh? Guys?! wher are they?
?: EEEEEEYYYYYAAAAHHHH!!
Toad: Peach!! *ruhns to top floor* Luigi! What are you doing??!!
Luigi: Heheehehehehehehe.... KOOPA!!
*koopa riding a chainchomp comes by*
Toad: He's heading towards.... BOWSER'S CASTLE??!!
?: uh..... awww.... man.... Toad?
Toad: Mario! Traitor!
Mario: If i'm a traitor why am I knocked out? I was fighting bowser when Luigi came up the stairs then bowser was gone and.... Lights out!
Toad: Investigastion time!!
Mario: How do we get there?
Toad: hmmm....
a couple seconds later....
YOOOOSSSSHHHHHIIII!!!!
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 07:38:51 PM »
Toad: We're at the castle. Security looks tight.... remember mario stealth.... *pulls out dynamite and runs up to guards with dynamite taped to back*
Guard: Halt! you there!
Toad: We surrender.
Guard: hands in the air!! *begins to search* Oh crap.... It's the purple vest of doom....
Guard: Dynamite!!
Toad takes off his vest and runs.
(Let's skip this quick scene to the part in the castle. Besides you probably know what happens next.)
Mario: Stop! Behind the pillar....
Toad: security cameras.... Gimme the emergancy koopa suit and camera. tapes a picture of a koopa to camera.
Toad: Got that off of mission impossible....
*1 hour later*
Mario: We've searched the entire castle and nos sign of Bowser or Pe....*looks up*Uh.. toad....
Toad: There's been legends about this!! I thought it was all a myth....
Mario: huh?!
Toad: Tyou just pointed not only to the portrait of Bowser but to  portal!!
Mario: I got that far looking at the big purple pretty swirly thingie.
Toad: That portal leads to the demon gate.... It was said that a man gathered all the pieces of something called a triforce. He had all the power there was. People said there was a portal he came from through a portrait. The portal lead to the demon gate. Luckily the hero of time defeated the warlock but right before he was sent to be eliminated from time he left some kind of lizard behind. He was supposed to grow into the king of koopas and hier to the demon gate. whoever was hier would have entrance to the portal with thier face on the  portrait. Now that it's open we can go through. The demon gate's where the warlock can be revived. Also if we haven't seen Luigi or Bowser Bowser must've taken over his body.
Mario: What going to happen to Luigi?
Toad: Luigi! He might be the sacrifice!!!!
Mario: What!?!!
They both jump in
Mario: Bowser has Luigi by the shirt in his right hand!!
Peach: Uhhh.... Mario? Where am I? *gasp* Luigi!!
Bowser: Too late!! I don't need him anymore!! *tosses Luigi in flames* *opens portal to the demon lair*
Gannondorf: HAHAHAHA....!! What?! Bowser the king of koopas.... falls to these lower lifeforms??!!
Bowser: Always happens but I have a pla.... AAAGGHH!!!!
Mario: Bowser's knocked out.
Gannondorf: Link! I know you're hiding on the cieling!
Link: Wow.... How long did it take you to figure out there's no cieling? I'm in front of you.
Gannondorf: You've disappear....huh?!....Hah! *reaches for thin air* What do you know? Bunny hood.
Link: It increases your speed remember?
Gannondorf: You idiot! You know what'ld happen if I got ahold of this like just now?!!? I'ld be unstoppable! It increases any non elf's strength many fold!!
Link: Yes. I let you get it.
Gnnondorf: Idiot.... *steps torwrds link* (Krashk) What's going on!?
Link: It increases your strength many fold like you said but with your great mass and strength the impact of a step would be so effective it'd be like stomping. This rock's not to fragile you know.... hehehehehehehehe....

Find out how it all ends next time!!!!

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2005, 07:53:02 PM »
For those of you who have played and finished The Legend of Zelda ocarnia of time you'll know what's going on.

Mario: Toad! Look!
Gannondorf: Hehehehehehehe....
You might remember this Link!
Link: He's transforming!
Toad: What!??!
Link: Just run for it!!
Mario: Wait! Luigi!
Luigi: What.... HUH??!!??!! FIRE!!!! FIRE!!!!
Mario: Sorry about this Ol Chum! Yoshi!
Yoshi: *sprays Luigi with juice like in mario sunshine*
Luigi: HUH??!! AAAAIIIIEEEE!!!! FREEEEEEEAAAAAAAAK~~~~~~~~!!!!
Toad: I liked him better when he was out cold.
Mario: Wait a minute!! Luigi!!
Luigi: HUh??!!
Mario: Remember the left over liquid nitrodgen?
Luigi: WHAT!!!! HECK NO!!!! YEAH RIGHT!!!! NOT IN YOUR LIFE!!!! HECK, NOT IF MY LIFE DEPENDED ON IT!!!! I F YOU'RE GONNA TRY TO USE THAT STUFF I'M GONNA GET KILLED BY HIM!!!! Y0U KNOW WHAT THAT STUFF CAN DO!!!!
Mario: Actully I have it my pocket and your life DOES depend on it.
Toad: Um, hey what about that wierd pointy eared guy??!!
Link: The wierd pointy eared guy had been waiting for you to get out of here....
Mario: Oh! Wait one second.... My plan. *ises nitrodgen to freeze toad*
Mario: There! Now he has a target and we can run.

What do you know?? It didn't finish not by a long shot!!

Print