Print

Author Topic: Whatever Happened to Wario's Castle? And other retcons!  (Read 11909 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2007, 05:38:38 PM »
Cause it's Wario we're talking about.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2007, 12:13:55 AM »
...Pauline returning from a 20 year absence with no explanation...
Pauline came back? In what game did that happen?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2007, 12:17:12 AM »
Mario vs. Donkey Kong: March of the Minis
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2007, 05:52:33 PM »
I figured out the "Wario's Castle" issue! The government took it away after he refused to pay taxes.
"Remember, rules are meant to be broken; like rules." - Kameoko Ninji

« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2007, 06:22:32 PM »
Wario lost his castle because it's a game and no one really cared about it anymore.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2007, 12:33:08 AM »
The real Mario canon is...

Captain N: The Game Master!  Where Mario's planet is mentioned but never visited.  You can rest assured that it in almost no way resembles any actual game, like every other planet in Videoland.  ; )

*waits to discover if anyone else remembers that show*
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2007, 10:07:33 PM »
My first observation is the topic's title, of course- Wario's Castle was last seen fully repaired at the good ending in Wario World. But in the WarioWare games, and even in Wario: Master of Disguise, Wario's living in a common house. Did his castle just dissapear or something? Or was Wario World's bad ending canon instead? That castle appeared in Wario Land 2, 4, and Wario World- It was hardly a one-shot forgettable location like the ambiguous country of Mario Land from Super Mario Land 2. Yet the castle vanished with no explanation.
What happened to it is simple:  Wario went bankrupt, moved into a common house, and started a gaming company to make money.  Either that, or being the penny pincher that he is, he lives in a common house for less expense.
Warning: I have ADHD.  Therefore, expect extreme randomness.

« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2007, 02:28:18 PM »
I wanna know why Luigi never uses his mansion.  I mean, Gadd built him a perfectly good mansion to live in, yet he usually decides to crash with Mario.  WHY?
Let's make like a baby and head out.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2007, 03:08:16 PM »
Maybe they live in the mansion, but the building we see is their office.  I dunno.  Actually, in one of my Mario fanfics, it was mentioned that Luigi lent the mansion to E. Gadd as a research facility.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2007, 07:25:19 PM »
"It was mentioned" as if that actually happened? It didn't!
That was a joke.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2007, 09:38:39 PM »
I didn't mean it that way.  I suck at wording things.  I formed my own theory about the mansion okay?  It's a game.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Print