Print

Author Topic: Peach Question  (Read 18169 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2007, 03:55:00 PM »
I'm assuming you haven't seen other fighting game females, they're far worse than Zamus.

« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2007, 04:05:18 PM »
Oh I've seen them. They ARE worst that Zamus, as you put it :D. Like the Dead or Alive series chicks. They DO bear it all. I don't like the attire. I've seen more, but I can't remember all of the game names.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2007, 07:03:31 PM »
I don't see how being entirely covered in clothing is as "bad" as not wearing any clothes. Am I missing something?
That was a joke.

« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2007, 02:40:03 AM »
I see my thread is back.  Thanks for all the help, guys.  My friend is probably going to give me his Cube, so I might buy "Super Smash Bros. Melee."  Otherwise I should have a chance to play it at my other friend's some time now that I'm moving back to his part of town.

And, although there's a good chance you won't believe me, I insist that I'm not a pervert.  This all goes back to a party where me and some friends were playing old games and somehow got on the subject of what Peach's panties would look like (we each had a different theory).  Everyone was pretty sure you couldn't see them in any game, but I said I'd make it my mission to see them.  It's a sort of "you had to be there" kinda thing. :) Now whenever the subject of Mario games comes up between any of us, somebody has to bring up Peach's panties. 

On the subject of old posts, I frequented here when I was in high school (over 5 years ago) and I'm afraid to even look at what stuff I posted.  I seem to remember bringing up the T.V. show Lexx a lot.
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

Sqrt2

« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2007, 04:30:53 AM »
Also you can see both Peach's and Daisy's undergarments in MKDD.  Just select DK's track and make sure Peach/Daisy is at the rear of the kart as you reach the giant cannon. Bloomers ahoy indeed!!
AA fanboy and proud!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2007, 02:01:38 PM »
I remember a friend of mine making a big deal about how you could see Amy's panties in Sonic Advance. So I gave him my GBA and game, let him play for a while, and then paused and did a bunch of other crap, and then showed me a slight speck of white pixel. And he acted like he had just discovered the next Minus World or something.
every

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2007, 02:11:43 PM »
That seems to happen alot to Amy, like in Sonic Heroes, in the event in the Power Plant when Amy tells Sonic that there is no way to get away from marriage, her panties show for a split second. Also, the animations in alot of the Street Fighter games show panties, like that one character, Maki, right?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2007, 07:01:28 PM »
That's called fanservice. It's fairly common in Japanese TV shows and other media.

« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2007, 01:36:19 AM »
I remember a friend of mine making a big deal about how you could see Amy's panties in Sonic Advance. So I gave him my GBA and game, let him play for a while, and then paused and did a bunch of other crap, and then showed me a slight speck of white pixel. And he acted like he had just discovered the next Minus World or something.

That reminds me of my friend the first time he played "Super Metroid" at my place.  You may remember that when she dies you briefly see her in a bikini before she vaporizes.  My friend completely freaked out when he saw that, as if "Captain N" had suddenly been interrupted by an x-rated broadcast.  Obviously he'd never been acquainted with Justin Bailey.  ;)
Mega 2

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2007, 04:01:20 AM »
The Justin Bailey Code in Metroid is a total fluke, according to the Metroid Database. That code gives you Leotard Mode, with all the items but one energy tank, more missles than you could carry, and the Wave Beam rather than the Ice Beam.

A better code is NARPAS SWORD0
                 000000 000000

You can't die, every item, both Ice and Wave functions (makes a thicker Ice Shot), and unlimited Missiles. You need to kill Ridley and Kraid, and your timer is 00:00.

You can die of the self destruct, and saving the code will give you 5 missiles, and 30 energy when you quit and return.
Yo, I'm Matty Underscore G Thirty-Three!
And I need a freaking clue...

« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2007, 03:11:27 PM »
Yeah, I know what it is.
Mega 2

Yoshi-1up

• Capt. Obvious
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2007, 07:14:39 PM »
I like seeing them pixelated and polygon lingerie. Sexy.

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2007, 09:14:50 PM »
Sonic runs around in nothing but shoes and gloves, But you get a glimpse of underwear its all "OMFG".

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2007, 09:23:24 PM »
All this talk about underwear is making me concerned...

It also reminds ne of this topic.

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2007, 11:12:24 PM »
I'm assuming you haven't seen other fighting game females, they're far worse than Zamus.

Do you mean Samus? She's hot! If you get the MF Gallery in MZM, check some of the pictures...or beat the game several times (100%, over or under 5 hours to get good endings) ;-})
Yo, I'm Matty Underscore G Thirty-Three!
And I need a freaking clue...

Print