Print

Author Topic: Sin and Punishment: Best VC Release EVER!  (Read 1963 times)

matto

• from America's hatto
« on: October 03, 2007, 09:49:52 AM »
Except for those who aren't willing to spend 1200 Wii Points to buy the [darn] game. It may be 200 points more then a normal N64 VC release, but holy crap, it was 1200 points well spent.

For those of you who haven't heard of it, picture Gunstar Heroes brutal shoot-em-up gameplay, Star Fox 64's on-rails stages, and Ikaruga's artwork. Put them in a blender and you got what is the N64's swan song. Don't take my word for it, that's what the fans who imported it say. I just listened, and I love it.

This game IS NOT for the weak-hearted. Even on Normal, this game is brutal for me. I lost track on how many times Kachua's monster form in the 1-2 killed me.
Canada, eh? '87

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 05:12:09 PM »
Sounds like my kind of game.
That was a joke.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 05:19:23 PM »
I'm surprised LD hasn't posted here to try and refute your claim by using Bloody Wolf. (Note: I have not played either game.)
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2007, 11:40:28 PM »
NP mentioned it in a past issue under Best Import Only titles.

I'm willing to buy it, if it means Intelligent Systems is willing to translate and bring over the old Famicom Wars and Fire Emblem games.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2007, 12:19:02 AM »
I want some weirdness like Lagrange Point. Doubt that will happen, but it would be nice.
That was a joke.

Print