Print

Author Topic: Pain!  (Read 15611 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2007, 12:22:41 AM »
Sounds kinda like Zombie vs. Ambulance. Basically anything vs. ambulance sounds cool.
every

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2007, 12:27:25 AM »
Agreed. What's Zombie vs. Ambulance? Perhaps Ambulance vs. Ambulance is a reference to it.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2007, 02:50:13 AM »
One time I accidentally bit my tongue so hard it bled. Didn't know I could do that. It was one of those involuntary bite-down things you know. Thinking that putting peroxide on my tongue would kill me, I left it as it was and somehow it resolved itself.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #63 on: November 25, 2007, 03:16:33 PM »
I got stung twice on both arms and once on my butt by a wasp when I was 5
"Follow me down to the valley below You know
Moonlight is bleeding from out of your soul Come to us, Lazarus It's time for you to go"

Hacker Pikachu 25

• Technicolor nightmare
« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2007, 10:57:27 AM »
When I was 4-5 years old when I had put my hand partly outside, and since the wind was blowing (The wind was STROOONG too), the door SLAMED shut on my hand, and my dad had to open the door so I could get my hand out.

When I was 5-6 years old, a series of events happend:

1: I got salt in my eyes.
2: I stumbled (as in, walked into) into a bush, disturbing 2 bees.
3: I accidentally trapped 1 of the bees in my hands.
4: 1 stung the back of my hand, the other on my palm.

I have some scars from when I was ages 1 day (surgery) to 5 years old.

The end.
Klonoa is the best game I've played YET!!!

« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2007, 09:33:17 PM »
Well, about a couple years ago, I was riding my bike home from school, and my right peddle bumped into a parked car, then I fell down and started sliding on the street. I scraped my hand and my knee, and tore my jacket a bit (it was a bit chilly), and I got up and went to the sidewalk. I was ok though.
Oh, and there was one time I was playing hockey, and someone took a slapshot, and I went to block it, and hit my wrist and I got a nive big bruise.
It's-a Me, Wii-Player

« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2007, 01:41:08 AM »
I rode my bike to visit the high school (this was before I got my license), and when riding home, I decided to take a trip to the Blockbuster and rent Warioware: Smooth Moves. After I left, I got on my bike, and shortly fell off the curb, and off the bike. One of the handles dug into my chest, leaving a bruise just above my left nipple, as well as a few scratches on my legs and arms.

Of course, the game disc was alright, right? Thankfully, yes, as were all the other hard things in my pockets, iPod, glasses case, etc.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #67 on: December 31, 2007, 06:07:41 PM »
Smooth moves!

I'm sorry, I had too.
"it's always the present"

Print