Print

Author Topic: Worst--Movie--Ever.  (Read 21530 times)

« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2007, 05:44:25 PM »
Dude, calling him ignorant because he doesn't like a movie about a loser is not ignorant. It's his opinion.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2007, 07:24:56 PM »
P.S. I'm just pointing out his ignorance. As I said, I wasn't trying to offend him.

Do you even know what the definition of ignorant is? Here, I'll use it correctly in a sentence:

"Your calling me 'ignorant' because of my opinions is ignorant."

Still don't understand?

ignorant:

Adjective
1. Lacking knowledge. 2. Showing or arising from a lack of knowledge: an ignorant mistake.

I might appear arrogant with my opinions, but not ignorant.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2007, 08:05:56 AM »
Fine, fine, you win. I used the wrong word.

I wasn't calling you ignorant/arrogant, I was saying that your statement was.

Once again, I give up. I've made my point.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 01:56:10 PM by Shyguy92 »
"it's always the present"

« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2007, 08:01:26 PM »
I won? Won what?

« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2007, 09:54:52 PM »
A virtual pie. Here you go.

« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2007, 01:24:35 AM »
Let's get back to terrible movies, shall we?

Lessee, another bad movie....Napo- No, I said that one already...

Chicken Little, Disney's attempt at a 3D animated movie, wasn't that good at all. They should really leave that stuff to Pixar.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2007, 01:48:58 AM »
You know, they're pretty much only making CG movies these days too, right? In fact I can't really think of any traditionally animated stuff (American cartoons are all Flash now) currently being produced besides anime.
That was a joke.

« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2007, 10:06:24 AM »
Curious George is the only one I can think of that has been done in the traditional style in recent times.

The animation we see on Cartoon Network is extremely stiff and kinda crappy nowadays. The animation on Nickelodeon is luscious and nearly lifelike, if only for the reason all their cartoons have been replaced by live action shows. The stuff on Nick Jr. is more entertaining than Teen Nick.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 10:12:38 AM by PaperLuigi »

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2007, 11:08:01 AM »
And even then, children's programming is also all animated in Flash and seems to have conformed to the exact same conventions. None of them are original anymore.

While I have the chance I'll mention that it is one of my big dreams to make another traditionally animated feature length motion picture when I'm older, provided things are still the way they are now.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2007, 05:35:41 PM »
As mentioned before Japan still makes regular animations, and I just watched a newish (2003) French animated movie done with regular animation. Maybe it's just America that's gone CGI-happy.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2007, 05:44:02 PM »
A lot of (most?) anime uses CGI, or very well-meshed CGI and traditional drawing.  They just do it so well that it still looks drawn.

« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2007, 05:46:32 PM »
Back when I watched InuYasha I learned that in the middle of the series they switched animation styles from drawn to digital cel. Flashbacks from older episodes were frequently used so it was easy to see the difference in style.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2007, 06:00:44 PM »
Digital cel is common, but at least they don't take one frame and just slide it around the way American cartoons do.
That was a joke.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2007, 07:10:13 PM »
Yeah, I think a lot of those shows nowadays are, like, CG'ed 2-D.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2007, 07:37:57 PM »
As mentioned before Japan still makes regular animations, and I just watched a newish (2003) French animated movie done with regular animation. Maybe it's just America that's gone CGI-happy.

Well, we are in the Animation Age Ghetto.

Print