Print

Author Topic: Fungi High  (Read 120673 times)

« Reply #300 on: May 09, 2006, 10:29:51 AM »
What I mean by paranoid guy is my character would always be ranting on and on about the chance that he might get in trouble or die. Example field trip to the Climbing wall. "Why do we have to do this? We could fall and die!" or any thing like that. Does that make any sense. But if that sounds to confusing just make my character shy and quiet.
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

« Reply #301 on: May 09, 2006, 02:40:58 PM »
The most long-anticipated toga party of the century is finally about to happen! ^_^
After all this time, I thought it had been called off.   
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #302 on: May 09, 2006, 03:30:50 PM »
Hiya man! Glad that sickness went away. I'd be horrible if the worst thing happened. Sorry that half your story got erased. I gotta go to those Zeldaphorums and fast! I can't wait!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #303 on: May 10, 2006, 03:42:06 PM »
Too bad your story got erased. I'd join the Zelda Phorums, but I wouldn't have much to say. Then again, I don't have much to say here, either...
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #304 on: May 12, 2006, 03:14:55 PM »
*sets up effects pedal, wah-wah pedal, giant Fender amp, Fender Stratocaster, tuner, cords, etc.*

Ready when you are, Mr. Immigrant.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #305 on: May 17, 2006, 07:38:24 PM »
Go, Hyrulian, Go, I can't wait for the next story with my character in it.
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #306 on: May 18, 2006, 03:58:04 PM »
I got my guitar tuned up. Now I've got to wait for the band. *leans against the bus stop sign and plays NDS*

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #307 on: May 18, 2006, 03:59:51 PM »
And the next part of the story.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #308 on: May 18, 2006, 07:26:18 PM »
He should've been here by now.

Maybe he's forgotten us.... <:-(

« Reply #309 on: May 18, 2006, 07:32:09 PM »
Wow, so much pressure.  I'm pretty sure Hyrulian's ranked number one right now on the list of most wanted members.
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #310 on: May 19, 2006, 05:15:06 AM »
He's probably trying to find a way to work neotev into it.

« Reply #311 on: May 19, 2006, 10:02:50 AM »
I hope I'm not the reason he is having so much trouble last time he was active was May 14th last post was May 8th. Well I could see how it would be hard I mean how is he going to fit a paranoid guy into a Toga Party lol.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #312 on: May 19, 2006, 08:15:34 PM »
Well, it goes like this. *explains it to neotev for three hours* And that's how it happens. *returns to DS*

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #313 on: June 02, 2006, 06:59:41 PM »
Okay, yes, it's a big bump, I'm sorry. But, the reason I've been gone is viruses! Viruses have attacked my computer! We had to take into a shop, and get it fixed which took like two weeks. Sorry Fungi High fans. But, I'll have the chapter sometime this weekend. There's two parts to it, so there's a lot. It will be monumental, becuase of a huge suprise ending. Guess what will happen...I dare you.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #314 on: June 03, 2006, 01:52:31 AM »
Ohhhhhh. I am overflowing with anticipation. I have no Idea what will happen next but I'm sure my character is going to act just like me.

Print