Print

Author Topic: Fungi High  (Read 120671 times)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #405 on: July 03, 2006, 09:20:09 PM »
Did anybody besides me notice that the title of Chapter One was "Buttpoopface"?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #406 on: July 03, 2006, 09:43:21 PM »
I noticed.
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

« Reply #407 on: July 04, 2006, 04:00:13 AM »
lol, buttpoopface.

"me, Ted, and buttpoopface here need to get to class, so if you could just buzz of that would be just peachy."

That sounds just like something I'd say :O
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #408 on: July 04, 2006, 03:35:56 PM »
New characters: Sushie Roy (Sushie Boy).

I'm kind of starting the year off slow. In the first part of Fungi High, I felt that too much happened right away. So I'm starting slowly, and explaining things left unanswered from last year. Well enjoy chapter two! Oh, and The Chef, I'll probably get you next chapter, sorry!

Chapter Two - You Deserve Sushie
After that fateful kiss at the toga party, so long ago, Patrica had run away in fright of what Ted would say in response to her admitting her feelings. They hadn't seen each other at all during the summer, and nothing had been resolved or discussed, though everyone knew that Patrica loved Ted. But, amok all this, Ted akwardly sat in his desk in first period, next to Patrica herself. Every few minutes the two would look at each other, and look away, blushing.

"Welcome to another year at Fungi High," Mr. Byte said to the first period Foundations of Economics class, "I hope you like you're seating arrangements, because that's how they will be the full trimester."

Ted swore in his mind. This guarenteed a utterly akward trimester between him and Patrica...unless he did something about it. He took out a lined sheet of paper and a pencil and wrote:

Hi Patrica

He folded up the paper and handed it to her. She looked at Ted awestruck and read it. She replied:

Hi

Ted took it back and read it, suprised at how vague the response was. He wrote:

So...what have you been doing lately?

Patrica quickly took the note and scrawled:

C'mon, Ted. We can't pretend that nothing happened. Look, I'm sorry that I ran away from you that night. I was a coward for doing that. So, could you answer me this: what did you think about that kiss?

Another response:

I think that I love you too

Patrica smiled, as Mr. Byte droned on about the roots of economics.

"HEY YOU THERE," a small freshman yelled at Ted as he walked out of the economics room, "WHERE IS BATHROOM?"

"Wait, who are you," Ted asked cooly.

"ME SUSHIE ROY!"

"Oh...hi Roy."

"ME FOREIGN EXCHANGE STUDENT," Roy said, "HEY DO YOU LIKE PI?"

"I've had bad experiences with it," Ted sighed, "trust me."

"SO WHERE BATHROOM?"

"Over to your left."

"THANK YOU. YOU DESERVE SHUSIE!"

"Cool thanks, Roy," Ted yawned as he walked away and checked his schedule. It was English 8 with Ms. Sapph.

Ted strolled away, Sushie Roy shreiking about the bathroom in the distance, and unknowing of how this would be the beginning of one freaky school year.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #409 on: July 04, 2006, 03:41:41 PM »
That's pretty rockin', Hyrulian.
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #410 on: July 04, 2006, 03:49:57 PM »
*laughs* Haha! Sushie Roy, that made me giggle, good job!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #411 on: July 04, 2006, 04:37:39 PM »
*Is eager for the next chapter*

Jman

• Score
« Reply #412 on: July 04, 2006, 06:45:39 PM »
"You Deserve Sushi."

That is a great name for a chapter.  I wonder when the ol' band will show up again? 
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #413 on: July 04, 2006, 06:50:59 PM »
I wonder when Greta Gifted will show up again.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #414 on: July 04, 2006, 08:45:39 PM »
It's understandable that the first part would be faster, since Ted had just been dropped into a new school.

We still have no explanation for the pudding cups, though...
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #415 on: July 05, 2006, 02:46:57 AM »
Heh, Sushie Roy.

*eats sushi and pi*
Wait, I hate sushi :o
*spits out sushi, gagging*
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #416 on: July 05, 2006, 12:29:25 PM »
New characters: Cheffers (The Chef)

Man. Thank you guys for reading Fungi High. I haven't really thanked you like this. So thank you, the group of forumers who read my story. This story would be nowhere without you guys.

Anyways, chapter three. This chapter has the first sign of conflict in Ted's sophomore year.

Chapter Three - A Dramatic Lunch
In the lunch line, Lou E. G. Simpson stood, clutching his tray and staring at the food in disbelief. There sat a large pile of kabobs for all students to pick up and enjoy.

"There is a God," he murmured.

"Hey," said a man in a cooking hat, who was serving the food from behind the sneeze guard, "hurry up the line!"

"I haven't noticed you before," Lou said.

"Yeah, I'm the new chef this year," he replied, "everyone calls me Cheffers."

"Okay," Lou said, "hi Cheffers. Thanks for getting kabobs. I love kabobs."

"You're going to be a kabob if you don't hurry up," Yo Lyngrio shouted from behind Lou, as he shoved him to the ground.

"Actually being a kabob wouldn't be that bad for me."

Ted sat at his lunch table. He had just finished Foundations of Economics, English, Math, and Forumia Studies. What a boring four classes. He almost fell asleep in half of them. The first days of school were always horrible though.

The lunch table consisted of Ted, Thrasher, Greta, Jay Man, Mage, Vince Melee, and Lou, who just sat down with a tray with over 100 kabobs.

"Do you guys like muppets," Greta urged.

"They're alright," Jay replied.

"Alright? Are you crazy," Greta asked, "I thrive on the muppets. I've been watching them all summer. I even went to muppet camp!"

"Wow. Did somebody say obsession," said a hypocritical Lou, as he chewed on 5 kabobs.

The group laughed, except for Ted, who had his eyes on Patrica, who was walking by. She had a armful of books, and caught a glace of Ted and dropped them all.

"Oh my gosh," Ted exclaimed, as he ran over..

She was blushing, and giggling as Ted asked if she needed help.

"That would be nice," she laughed.

Ted sweetly picked up all the books and put them in a pile and pushed them to her. She smiled and said, "Thank you, Ted".

As she walked away Ted felt like he was being sucked into a vortex of love. He walked back to the table. All of his friends stared at him.

"Ted," Thrasher said, "you can't talk to preps like that. Even if she did kiss you once."

"Yeah," Vince agreed, "don't you remember what preps did to you? You almost died!"

"But she's different," Ted exploded.

"It dosen't make a difference," Mage sighed in disapointment.

Thrasher, Jay, Mage, Vince and Lou all stood up from the table and walked away. Just leaving Ted and Greta. There was a long pause.

"Wanna talk about muppets?"

"NO!"

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #417 on: July 05, 2006, 12:54:44 PM »
Hmm... so I'm an actual chef, eh? Guess that works out OK, considering how I didn't really want a big role. Thanks Hyrulean.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #418 on: July 05, 2006, 12:58:00 PM »
If that's fine with you, The Chef. I have written some idea for sub-plots that involve The Chef more, in case you wanted a bigger role. So just let me know if you want a bigger role.

« Reply #419 on: July 05, 2006, 01:25:35 PM »
Thrasher, Jay, Mage, Vince and Lou all stood up from the table and walked away. Just leaving Ted and Greta. There was a long pause.

"Wanna talk about muppets?"

"NO!"

Those lines made me lol.  Great job, Hyrulian.  *gives two thumbs up*
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Print