Print

Author Topic: Fungi High  (Read 119497 times)

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #525 on: May 17, 2007, 06:50:41 PM »
Nah, that is just because TC hasn't come here and compained yet :P.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #526 on: May 18, 2007, 06:25:09 AM »
Oh. XD! Alright, but back to the problem. I guess we can incase the story in some sort of time capsule so that if Hyrulian will be back, he can see it.
Wheee...

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #527 on: November 03, 2007, 03:57:37 PM »
I'm going to start this story up again soon (for those of you who are severely uninformed, I'm Hyrulian back from the dead). I'll probably start sophomore year over again, because I'm not liking the direction the story was going.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #528 on: November 04, 2007, 09:07:29 AM »
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHT?

Proof that you're Hyrulian. You'll get the next sentence...

"Man, Hyrulian coming back would be like seeing a Black Dog eat a Rover."
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #529 on: November 04, 2007, 12:32:26 PM »
Well...uh...Black Dog's a Led Zeppelin song.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #530 on: November 04, 2007, 01:13:21 PM »
So is The Rover. Point?
That was a joke.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #531 on: November 04, 2007, 01:15:25 PM »
You asking me? Or him?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #532 on: November 04, 2007, 02:01:07 PM »
Definitely not you.
That was a joke.

« Reply #533 on: November 04, 2007, 03:55:53 PM »
Fungi High lives? Wow.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #534 on: November 04, 2007, 04:02:57 PM »
Yes it does. Here's the new beginning to sophomore year (however short, it's meaningful). The other version was too dark. Darkness can wait for senior year or something. Without further ado...

Epilogue - Summer
Summer shone. Summer shimmered. However, summer ended. It was the last day of summer; Ted’s pale hands clutched his cement curb. His slightly shaggy brown hair stuck out at different angles, giving him a very vagrant look. He was a happy boy though. He had an exhausting summer of romance, of intrigue, of general excitement. Ted’s tall, yet skinny torso was clothed in a colorful sweater (even in the summer heat), his equally skinny legs clothed in grass-stained blue jeans. Ted thought that grass stains were a sign of personality.

This summer treated Ted right. If only this school year could do the same thing.

A kabob flew out of the air, stabbed straight into Ted’s arm and quivered for a bit on the spot. Blood trickled out the protrusion.

“Ready for tomorrow, Teddy?”

« Reply #535 on: November 04, 2007, 11:57:58 PM »
Ouch, ouch! Stabbed with kabobs? :D

Great to see Fungi High back and with a new beginning! :D
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Jman

• Score
« Reply #536 on: November 05, 2007, 01:14:09 AM »
Starting over again?  Good, maybe my character won't turn out to be a jerk this time around...or did I like it better that way...hmm...
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #537 on: November 05, 2007, 04:38:42 PM »
And mabey mine won't be a nerd.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #538 on: November 05, 2007, 05:27:49 PM »
I have prepared another chapter! It's longer this time. Sorry that I didn't mention any other characters in the first chapter, but a few favorites are back in this one.

WARNING: This chapter contains drug use and mild language

Chapter One – White Lines and White Lies
El Lavador sat on the grimy school toilet, and stuck a brawny hand into his front pocket. He pulled out a small back of cocaine. He tapped a fine line of the substance onto the surface of the toilet paper dispenser and lowered his nose down to the cold metal. After a quick snort, he was ready for the first day of his senior year at Fungi High; the beginning of the end. 

He stumbled out the bathroom, his life’s VCR stuck on fast forward. His head cocked to the side and back again, his fingers slid around in his palms rapidly. After contemplating what to do next, he skidded down the hall, clutching his face. El Lavador grinned. Euphoria was feasting on his already worthless brain.

At the front door of the school, he spotted Ted strolling in with what appeared to be a particularly gabby Patricia Peach.

“Halt, you fish-men,” El Lavador exclaimed.

“What the hell,” Ted muttered, “what do you think is about, Patricia?”

“Hmm,” Patricia mused, “either first day nerves or chronic use of an incredibly dangerous stimulant.”

Ted and Patricia laughed heartily as they pushed past Lavador, leaving his stoned and confused. Nobody was afraid of Lavador anymore. He had become a blatantly laughable cokehead.

“Wow,” Ted giggled, “I used to be scared of him. Good thing he loves white rabbit.”

“No joke,” Patricia agreed.

The two students basked in silence for a few seconds and then made eye contact. They both looked away and blushed. The romance and intrigue of Ted’s summer was involved with her, and after some unpleasantness, they hadn’t talked for a while. This was their first shared conversation in a few weeks. He was surprised she even forgave him. After a few more minutes of discomfort, Ted muttered something about having to get to his locker and sped off.

Ted found Jay about halfway down the hall.

“Jay, you won’t believe how awkward it is between me and Patricia.”

“I probably will believe it. Stuff did go down this summer, you know.”

Ted gazed at him and grumbled, “Of course I know. It dealt with me, you mongoloid.”

“Well, Ted,” Jay grinned, “you don’t go out with a girl and then make out with their best friend.”

Ted smiled very serenely and said, “It was all temptation. I feel terrible, but it was all temptation.”

Linoleum shone under the continually strolling sneakers of these two friends, as they relived moments of their bittersweet vacation. Ted felt remorse, and joy; regret, and glee. Yet, possibilities were silently screaming at Ted all around him; for he was absolutely positive that this would be another epic year at Fungi High.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 05:30:10 PM by Ambulance Y »

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #539 on: November 05, 2007, 05:44:31 PM »
I'm aware of the fact that this is a double post, but...

I NEED HELP REMEMBERING CHARACTERS!

If anyone has some favorite characters they'd like to see come back, then let me know. I've completely forgot most of the storyline as well. Anyway, whenever you post some character suggestions, make sure you include some stuff they did in the past series, so I remember.

Print