Print

Author Topic: The Evil Bread  (Read 82274 times)

« Reply #255 on: February 28, 2006, 12:14:08 AM »
Heh, I was thinking of starting an Evil Bread site. I asked the ZP admins... so far, 2 votes for Yes, 1 for Dunno, 0 for No. The Five admins will be the classic Five- Me, Glorb, TBT, Hyrulian and Masher. Do you think it's a good idea? I'll have to plan it, it'll be hard to put into MMORPG form.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #256 on: March 02, 2006, 03:49:41 PM »
That would be cool. Players could choose to be a Glorb (the species) a human, an elf (like Hrulian is...I think), a frog, etc.

Anyway, on with the story...

Gene Simmons attacked Ultima Shadow, forcing him on the ground with his huge tongue. But just then, Glorb, who is so awesome and cool (:)), defended US using a board with a nail through it. But just then, Gene’s head opened up, and a tiny midget alien popped out! Richard Simmons’ head did the same thing, and they both floated away. “Well, that was weird” said Masher. Then they ordered some Whoppers.
every

« Reply #257 on: March 02, 2006, 08:24:42 PM »
But then sudenly the story started to get less popular, so every body used a phonex down on it, Thus reviveing it, and makeing it more popular >.> <.<
Wheee...

« Reply #258 on: March 02, 2006, 11:57:13 PM »
Suddenly, the side of the restaurant blew away. Everyone gasped.

"It's Ronald McDonald and his three less-popular friends!" TBT shouted.

"I have feelings, ya know, jerk!" Grimace grimaced.

"Well... it looks like this fight just got interesting!" a voice yelled.

Standing at the entrance was none other than... Puppernickel!

"Get ready to die!" another person shouted.

A figure leapt from the roof- it was Ultimate Shadow Lord, and his Darkness Hedgehog team- Scythe, Chopper, Smasher and Darkness!

"Huh? I thought you were him!" Glorb looked at US.

"Ah, plot hole. Way to go, stupid authors!" US cursed, as a bucket of fish fell on his head.

"Hey, don't mess with me, Ultima Shadow!" someone else shouted.

"Who are you? And how come you sound so much like me? As if I don't have enough character variations as it is..." US snorted.

"Uh... carry on, Mr. Ultima Shadow Guy!" the guy stuttered, disappearing into a giant plot hole.

"Wow, this is boring... let's battle!"

And so, The Blue Toad, Glorb, Masher, Hyrulian (random name change! :D), Ultima Shadow, Ultimate Shadow Lord, Darkness, Scythe, Chopper, Smasher, Puppernickel, Ronald McDonald, Grimace, Hamburgler and Birdie began to battle!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #259 on: March 03, 2006, 01:29:41 PM »
Glorb went over to Ronald, Grimace and Birdie. “Hey, why are you three here? This is Burger King; you’re from McDonalds!” yelled Glorb over the din of the battle, simultaneously dodging one of Masher’s stray psychic blasts. “We were kicked out of McDonalds because they said we were too old-fashioned!” answered Birdie. “I left because I was convicted of felony grand theft auto” said Ronald. “What about you?” asked Glorb to Hamburglar. “I’m here to steal the Secret Sauce recipe!” said Hamburglar, who was suddenly hit by one of US’s fancy flashy light thingies, and died. “Oh, sorry!” apologized US. “S’alright,” responded Ronald.
every

« Reply #260 on: March 03, 2006, 08:29:50 PM »
"So wait a minute," said Hyrulian, "you guys have been forced from your home?"
"Yeah," said Grimmace in a sad like tone, "we got no place else to go!!!"
Before anyone could say anything, something suddenly randomly happened that was so strange that everyone had to scream!
"Ahhhhhhhhh!" cried Glorb.
"Auurrrrggh!" cried The Blue Toad.
"Eeeeehhhhh!" cried Masher.
"Gaahhhhhhhh!" cried Hyrulian.
"I'd scream but I'm eating a hamburger and I don't want the crumbs to go everywhere," said US.
Above the Burger King establishment was an enormous space ship!  It was amazingly built, with powerful-looking jet engines that shot out streams of orange fire, and little bleeping lights that simply gave a sort of alien like effect. 
"Who is it?" asked The Blue Toad, sheilding his eyes from the brightness of the mysterious ship in the blackness of night.
"I dunno, but I'm leaving!!!" cried Ronald McDonald, running away with his awkward "friends".
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #261 on: March 03, 2006, 11:06:50 PM »
Puppernickel looked up indignantly.

"You stole my thunder, now you must pay!" he roared, a yellow aura surrounding him.

Suddenly, a long mane of blonde hair erupted from his head, and he threw a Pokeball.

"Go, Espeon!" Puppernickel roared. "Psychic!"

Espeon hissed, using Psychic power to destroy the ship.

"Hey, nice hairdo." US remarked sarcastically.

"I'm a Super Saiyan, duh." Super Saiyan Puppernickel laughed.

"Wow, he managed to rip off two anime series in one shot." TBT commentated.

"Heh... go, Eevee!" US roared, throwing a Great Ball.

"Hey, Ultima, stop flooding this story with Pokemon!" Hyrulian snarled, as US returned Eevee, muttering obscenities udner his breath.

"Kame..." SSJP chanted.

"Quickly, regroup and attack!" Glorb shouted, as the Five leapt into battle once again.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #262 on: March 04, 2006, 01:41:49 PM »
SSJP began to finish his word: “h...” Glorb pulled out his Elvis-signed gold H&K VP70 9mm and fired it at the “a” just as SSJP uttered it, breaking the chain and causing a rift in the DragonBall Z universe! That world collapsed, and the show was instantly cancelled. SSJP powered down, and they all cheered (the good guys at least). Hyrulian’s level 2 fuzzy pudding knew this was his chance, and gnawed off Pumpernickel’s face. “Yay!” exclaimed Hyrulian, “Come ‘ere, boy!” Fuzzy ran over to Hyrulian. But there was still the matter of USL and his gang of rip-offs... Scythe pulled out a tub of Play-Doh! He flung it at Glorb, who vomited because he was allergic to Play-Doh. But Fuzzy Pudding protected him, and ran in front of the Play-Doh bullets in slow motion, taking the bullets for all the Five Knights, except Ultima Shadow, who was in the bathroom. “NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!” exclaimed Hyrulian, who had just lost his pet Level 2 Fuzzy Pudding forever.
every

« Reply #263 on: March 05, 2006, 02:26:11 AM »
"Well... this is interesting..." a voice mumbled.

Darkness gasped as he looked up.

"Doctor Vio Celeryguy! Noir the Bat! Light the Hedgehog! Huh?" Chopper gasped, as Scythe swore loudly.

"We must put aside our differences. It is painfully obvious that these four people will stop us from stealign hamburgers. I propose a truce." Celeryguy proposed.

Darkness nodded- now, it looked grim. Hyrulian, Masher, Glorb and Blue Toad against Darkness, Smasher, Scythe, Chopper, Noir, Celeryguy and Light. It would be close.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #264 on: March 05, 2006, 03:11:38 PM »
“You fools!” yelled a disembodied voice, again (again). A figure jumped down from the ceiling... it was Disembodied Voice Guy! Just then, Rip-off McClone the RipoffHog magically entered the story via wormhole! But the two stared at the 800-or-so characters huddled in the Burger King, fighting, and then left. But only so many transdimensional portals can open before the fabric of space is destroyed...so it was. But Glorb, being as how he’s so rad, opened up a portal to White Castle, which had crappy food, but it couldn’t be that crappy, ‘cause they had, like, a movie about it, except it was crappy, but that didn’t really matter then, because Celeryguy was ordering his minions on the Five Knights! The Five entered White Castle, and everything was okay...except they left the door open! “Where’s US?” asked Masher. The Blue Toad began to answer: “I think he’s...oh, no! We left him in the Burger King bathroom!” They knew that US didn’t have a chance against the germs unless he used his secret power, a power so secret even he didn’t know about it. Heck, even I don’t know about it, and I’m the one pulling all this stuff out of my butt.

I notice that I, US, Blue Toad and Masher are the only ones on here now...we should get more members to contribute, maybe.
every

« Reply #265 on: April 13, 2006, 09:42:47 PM »
*sniff* Saddly... This Is My Last Post In These Fourms... You May Once Of Twice See Me Ramble About, But... Well, It's Just That I Needed To Move On, Find New Things To Do... Ect... Ect... Ect... Ok.

Well, I Hope My Super Bump Was Able To Revive Our Legendary Story...

Ok, enough of the stupid drematic pharaghraphs, The thing is, I'm leaveing, And you MIGHT catch me hanging around. But dont ask me stupid questions like... "ARE WE STILL GONA DO THE SPRITE COMIC?" Or... "YOU STUPID PEICE OF PUMPERNICKLE, WHY DID YOU LEAVE!?" Ok, Well... This Is My Finnal Post, Ok... Cya
Wheee...

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #266 on: April 23, 2006, 08:42:17 AM »
Oh no! WHY? Worst thing is, I discovered that post about ten days after it was posted...well, as Shakes-peer once said, "The show must go on!"

Suddenly, an unseen thing came down and cut down Masher with one light-saber swipe. The Blue Toad cam rushing over. "NOOOOOOOOOO!" he shouted. "WHY?" "I'm not dead yet," replied Masher. TBT stopped, "Oh. I see. Well, we should get you to a hospital!" Masher looked at him like a fish looks when he's being eaten - dead. "It's okay, guys...You can go on as the Four Knights...Be brave! Ow! Sh*t!" he bumped his head on a rafter on the ceiling. "Goodbye!" Just then, Masher the Friendly Ghost flew up and disappeared. Glorb looked at his body. "What are we gonna do with his body?" he asked. Ultima Shadow then did a little jig, and they were all transported to a big boat. Then TBT threw Masher of the side. "TOAD!" screamed Hyrulian, "Why did you do that?" TBT looked at him and replied, "That's what he would've wanted." Then he bought a drink.
The next day, the Four Knights were watching TV. "This just in - Glorb's Heaven has been cancelled..." "WHAT?" inquired Glorb. "...and replaced with Masher's Heaven, starring Masher." "You see, guys? Masher's not really dead. He's just in primetime." said Hyrulian. "What's the difference?" asked Glorb. They all had a good laugh. Just then, Hyrulian's pet fuzzy pudding jumped up on his lap. "Well, looks like we have a new member of the Four Knights!" said Hyrulian.
every

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #267 on: April 23, 2006, 10:03:22 AM »
Suddenly, the Four Five Knights blacked out. Some time later, they woke up in the middle of an enormous, pearl-white room with an altar. Standing on the altar was none other than The Chef. "I suppose you are all wondering why I summoned you here" said The Chef.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #268 on: April 25, 2006, 08:59:42 AM »
Glorb stood up and dusted himself off. "The Chef? I mean, The Chef! I knew it was you!" he said. The Chef looked at him. "No you didn't." Glorb sighed. "It was supposed to be DRAMA. Anyway, why are we here?" The Chef pulled out a pointer as a large screen came down on the wall vehind the altar. A map appeared on the screen. "I need you to go on a mission." said The Chef, "You see, this small island..." he pointed to a small island on the map, "is Bread Island. Pumpernickel has set up a base of operations there, where he plans to kidnap George Bush and use his DNA to fuel a supersonic death ray. Said death ray is currently in near-earth orbit, poised to intercept the DNA and, shortly thereafter, send a death beam that will destroy all the major cities of earth. That is, unless his demands are met." The Blue Toad stood up. "What are his demands?" he asked. "Sixteen dollars." answered The Chef. "That's not so high" said Hyrulian. The Chef faced him. "Yes, but it's in Chuck E. Cheese's tickets. We can't beat that game with the basketball enough times to get it; we keep running out of quarters! So, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to infiltrate Pumpernickel's base and disable the DNA-draining mechanism before the ray is powered. Saving George Bush is optional. The Sonic Jet is waiting for you." Glorb looked arounds. "What Sonic Jet?" he asked. Suddenly, the Five (including Fuzzy Pudding) were suited in secret agent suits, and the floor opened up, shooting them down into a large cavern...
every

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #269 on: April 25, 2006, 08:17:23 PM »
Where the Professor Hector and ROB were waiting with the Sonic Jet all ready to be boarded.
"Ready?", asked Hector. "Sure", said Glorb."Wait!", yelled Ultima Shadow, "Who's gotta get to fly the Jet?".

Print