Print

Author Topic: MUSIC PLEASE! Its time!  (Read 2065 times)

« on: December 24, 2001, 12:50:15 AM »
So sorry for the bad delay. Server for ISP went down so site patch didnt go for a while. Patch is done, program is updated, the site is up!
BOWSERS CASTLE 2002 HAS RETURNED:

http://www.geocities.com/bowserscastle2002/

Applications for membership can be e-mailed to me at Jwf148@prodigy.net, when more members are filed in then I'll happily have them work on an application for the site. Mallow and Penguinwizard have special merits on my information page of the site.

Affiliation can be e-mailed at well, make the subject Affiliation app, please include the site adress so I can view the site to make sure its merits and popularity reaches the standarization. Bowsers Castle 2002 is online. Updates will be big and bright. Patches.....uhm...like crazy....Downtimes...hell yea....Games...coming soon!!!!!! HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

-Bowza Boy
Burton Alexander Finch Ball

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2001, 08:31:39 PM »
Congratulations, Bowser Boy.

By the way, fix the link at the main page (the one with the castle door) in your next patch.

I'm working on a new picture you can use to represent me (but so far, no web page).
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2001, 11:20:49 PM »
Woot! Thought you were gone bro. Email me up, I'll send the login for Geocities! so you can update any time and view Member Sections.

PATCHING NOW

Oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Burton Alexander Finch Ball

Print