Print

Author Topic: Fish Tycoon DS  (Read 5609 times)

« on: April 25, 2008, 05:58:10 PM »
I've needed help with a lot of games, huh? I guess I'm not as great a gamer as I once was.. :(

Anyway, my fish keep dissapearing. No, I'm not talking about the ones that are for sale, but the ones in the other tanks.. Every time a new fish is born, another fish just mysteriously disappears.

Is there any particular reason for that? Do I still have those fish?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 06:09:18 PM »
This is actually a game?
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2008, 01:40:35 PM »
Like CW, I have never heard of this game, but fish disappearing when a new fish is born makes it sound like you're at some kind of fish max, and when a new fish is born, the oldest fish is either sent to some kind of overflow area or perhaps just deleted.

That's my theory, anyway.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 04:14:23 PM »
This game is real. The Australian version was released today.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2008, 10:41:23 PM »
This game is real. I downloaded it today.
Fixed.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2008, 06:36:03 AM »
Wrong. I've never played a game with "tycoon" anywhere in the title, and I intend to keep it that way. Besides, even if I did want to play it, my Internet was screwing up last night because of the weather, so downloads would've been terrible.

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2008, 07:21:36 AM »
They should have dropped the word "tycoon" after Railroad Tycoon.
CURSE YOU... SOMEBODY!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2008, 08:59:49 AM »
I don't think it's really a "they." Chris Sawyer made Transport Tycoon and Roller Coaster Tycoon, and then a couple thousand unrelated companies slapped the Tycoon label onto their games to cash in on it. Chris Sawyer himself actually dropped the name when he made the sequel to Transport Tycoon, Locomotion.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2008, 11:20:26 PM »
Coming soon:

Mario and the Roller Coaster Tycoon at the Olympic Games.
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2008, 05:58:19 PM »
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Print