Print

Author Topic: Mario YouTube video requests/challenges  (Read 44034 times)

« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2009, 03:50:41 PM »
Request: In Super Mario World, clear Tubular and Cheese Bridge (secret goal) without the use of Capes or P-Balloons.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2009, 11:44:04 AM »
Is that even possible?
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #62 on: January 05, 2009, 12:28:08 PM »
Knowing Kimimaru, he'll find a way.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2009, 01:46:50 PM »
Is that even possible?

Tubular - I do it every time w/o P-Balloons, w/o Cape is much harder but still possible.
Cheese Bridge (secret) - Quite easy, actually, though I just thought about how to do it recently.

I might even do these myself and make a video.

Incidentally, the only goal in the game for which a Cape is needed is the Donut Ghost House secret.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #64 on: January 05, 2009, 02:56:18 PM »
Those actually aren't very hard to do. I'm sorry jdaster64, but Super Mario World is currently on my list of games that I'm not taking requests for at the moment.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #65 on: January 05, 2009, 03:33:33 PM »
Tubular - I do it every time w/o P-Balloons, w/o Cape is much harder but still possible.
Cheese Bridge (secret) - Quite easy, actually, though I just thought about how to do it recently.

I might even do these myself and make a video.

Incidentally, the only goal in the game for which a Cape is needed is the Donut Ghost House secret.

The way jdaster requested is the way I've ALWAYS done it. Just take a Yoshi near the goal, jump under, then launch up and abandon Yoshi to his demise. (I was always terrible at flying)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #66 on: January 05, 2009, 07:26:32 PM »
And here I thought you HAD to use the cape.  Silly me.  But then, it turned me from the afore-mentioned terrible flyer into a decent one.
Kimimaru, could you tell us which games you are taking requests for?  I admit, the no-request list contains almost every Mario game I've heard of.

« Reply #67 on: January 06, 2009, 10:12:12 AM »
Those actually aren't very hard to do. I'm sorry jdaster64, but Super Mario World is currently on my list of games that I'm not taking requests for at the moment.

OK, I'll probably post a video of doing it soon, then.

In the meantime, check out my thread for requests for Paper Mario, M&L: SS, and SMW, depending on availability.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 10:21:48 AM by jdaster64 »

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #68 on: January 06, 2009, 12:50:14 PM »
And here I thought you HAD to use the cape.  Silly me.  But then, it turned me from the afore-mentioned terrible flyer into a decent one.
Kimimaru, could you tell us which games you are taking requests for?  I admit, the no-request list contains almost every Mario game I've heard of.

Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros. 2 (J)
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario Land
Super Mario All-Stars (Doesn't include Super Mario World)
Super Mario Bros. DX
Super Mario 64
Super Mario Kart
Mario Kart 64
Mario Kart Double Dash!!
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Power Tennis
Mario Party
Mario Party 2
Mario Party 3

There may be more than this that I am forgetting, so if you want to request something from a game that's not on either this list or the no-request list, I'll see if I can find it somewhere in all of my stuff.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 04:13:13 PM by Kimimaru »
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #69 on: January 06, 2009, 01:14:41 PM »
Okay... I want to see you unlock Luigi in SM64.  Just kidding. 
Actually, I would love to see how fast you can beat Bowser...

« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2009, 02:10:18 AM »
I've seen your past videos, Kimimaru. Amazing. I would like to see you beat 50 alloys...in Cruel Brawl.....as Peach.
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #71 on: January 07, 2009, 11:32:20 AM »
I'm sorry to break it to you, FlamingBlueMardio, but I'm not taking requests for any Super Smash Bros. game, sorry. I might consider accepting them in the future, though.

« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2009, 04:38:01 PM »
Could you just list the Mario games that you will take requests from? I have another challenge for you:
Complete Super Mario World as a tiny, powerless, yoshi-less Mario. With no color block switches...in less than 2 hours.
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

« Reply #73 on: January 07, 2009, 05:03:30 PM »
He's not taking requests from SMW...

« Reply #74 on: January 07, 2009, 05:31:22 PM »
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Print