Print

Author Topic: Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga - Finally enough Hoo Beans for the Piranha Suit!  (Read 29986 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2009, 04:43:07 PM »
I'm surprised those in that bean house went unaccounted for for so long.  I found those a long time ago on my first or second playthrough.  I guess that's one of the advantages of not using a strategy guide.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2009, 09:49:55 PM »
Oh, I'd seen all but the Fungitown Embassy and Chucklehuck Woods ones before the list I used as a reference.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2009, 02:04:37 PM »
Interesting timing... I was revisiting the Japanese MLSS for the upcoming Japanese to English redo and I got the Piranha Suit from beating Ludwig.

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2009, 03:26:53 PM »
It's kismet.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2009, 11:42:24 PM »
I just tried it. Piranha Bean does drop the Piranha Suit if Luigi has the Game Boy Horror SP equipped. I didn't get the Piranha Swing badge though...

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2009, 11:08:26 AM »
You can only get one or the other. I prefer the Piranha Suit as the Sledge Heart is better than the Piranha Swing and can be gotten more than once.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2011, 03:24:32 AM »
I found another bean in this room, on the left platform :

PS : I'm sorry for posting in a very old topic, but I wanted to post that somewhere since I never heard of that bean anywhere, I think it can be useful... Juste delete my post and lock this topic if it's too old.

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2011, 09:10:26 AM »
Lol, I wonder how I missed that one; I've known of its existence for some time.  Coincidentally, I'm in the process of making a video showing the locations, but I wasn't planning on posting that here.  This thread can be locked by whomever wishes.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2011, 09:19:48 AM »
Well, now that the thread's been bumped, why not post it here?

At least it wasn't a pointless bump this time
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Print