Poll

What's your favorite MAJOR female in the Mario series?

Peach
44 (43.1%)
Daisy
28 (27.5%)
Toadette
9 (8.8%)
Dixie
8 (7.8%)
Birdo
13 (12.7%)

Total Members Voted: 64

Print

Author Topic: Favorite Female?  (Read 16288 times)

« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2006, 11:25:31 AM »
peach is the greatest! that's why mario bothers to rescue her.

« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2006, 03:03:24 PM »

The reason they rescue her is because Peach is the only friggin' damsel in the Mushroom Kingdom who seems to be kidnap-proned. -___-; Seriously. Daisy is ten times cooler. I'm not big on any of the females really - Waluigi is my favorite Mario character, for sure - but Daisy's got it goin' for her, apparently. Both Luigi and Waluigi are pretty much constantly drooling over her! Now really, people, that's gotta count for somethin'. Besides, she's not defenseless and annoying. ... Alright, so not as annoying.

« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2006, 04:59:31 PM »

Or it maybe they save Peach because she is THE PRINCESS of THEIR KINGDOM. And it's their duty to save her, even if they don't like it.

I have a question though...why does everyone vote for Daisy. Was she in a major game that I missed?

« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2006, 06:11:26 PM »
Psh Every one knows birdo pwns those stupid princes's XD But really birdo is cool

« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2006, 09:56:48 AM »
hey i still think peach is hot.

« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2006, 10:39:13 AM »
Hmmm, I didn't realize I never actually voted for anyone, so here goes.

Dixie Kong FTW, because she's just awesome. Although I agree with Cranky's statement in DKC2, she is super cheap to use. Peach, because she's a classic.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Print