How was it?

Horrible
could be worse
average
good
Sweet!
Hasn't started yet
Print

Author Topic: How was your first day of school?  (Read 8532 times)

« on: September 06, 2008, 07:27:03 PM »
After returning to school (btw it's my last year!) I had some scheduling misunderstandings but all in all it's been the best year so far!
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 07:52:22 PM »
Just about as good or bad as any other day.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 08:04:37 PM »
I don't remember. It was like three weeks ago. Yeah. My first two days were not even in the planner calendar the school provided.

But I'll be smiling at everyone still in school when I'm out for the summer early.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2008, 08:07:55 PM »
School starts Monday for me... you should've added a "hasen't started yet" option.  But I'm sure it will be good.  Then when I'm out, I'll probably make some popcorn and watch the NCIS marathon.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2008, 08:15:03 PM »
School starts Monday for me... you should've added a "hasen't started yet" option.
Oh, but how absolutely useless would that option be!  When you go to school, fill it in.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2008, 08:16:52 PM »
Yeah, yeah, I know,  I'm just pointing out that not everyone [me] has started school yet...
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2008, 08:40:11 PM »
I just started college at Texas Christian University. It's really cool and I've made a ton of new friends.

Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2008, 09:43:08 PM »
Eh, wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. My brother, though... first days as a freshman for him.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2008, 10:25:28 PM »
I just started college at Texas Christian University. It's really cool and I've made a ton of new friends.

I first read that as "Texas Chainsaw University". Scary.

Anyway, I just finished my first week of School. It was average. Judging by my subjects and teachers, the homework load won't be so bad, which is what I care about most. There really wasn't any special though. The next semester will be torture though.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2008, 10:54:47 PM »
I read it as Tetris Chainsaw University.

My first day was pretty alright. I saw a bunch of my friends I hadn't seen over the summer and most of my teachers are either cool or just not horrible.
every

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2008, 03:35:15 PM »
I start tuesday, and it should be sweet since I go two days a week for two hours each. Only tuesdays and thursdays 10-12.

But then again, I'm in my 6th year of highschool due to expulsion in 11th, and an absolutely unfair teacher last year.
Ditto used Machop!

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2008, 05:34:42 PM »
Fine. Since I'm homeschooled, school in general isn't nearly as confining and stressful as public school. Plus, I have my mom as teacher, and that always helps. :)
What is a mystery? Just go inside my head, and you'll find out.

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2008, 06:23:19 PM »
What is the average age of members on this forum?
"it's always the present"

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2008, 06:41:52 PM »
I'm 19 myself.
Ditto used Machop!

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2008, 06:45:59 PM »
What is the average age of members on this forum?

What sort of average do you have in mind? There are many methods by which one may calculate this statistic.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Print