Print

Author Topic: The Deezer Bunch  (Read 10706 times)

« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2004, 06:44:31 PM »
*Hits Red Paratroopa with a giant trout for stating the obvious*

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."
"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2004, 04:23:57 PM »
OMG, I just realized this: Lizard Dude resembles the master from The Brave Little Toaster... whoa.

Friends? Heh, these are my only friends- grown-up nerds like Gore Vidal; and even he''s kissed more boys than I ever will.

« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2004, 05:31:25 PM »
I'll allow it.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2004, 06:04:30 PM »
http://www.geocities.com/nintendoexpert89/master.jpg
It might not look EXACTLY like LD, but it sure reminds me of him. (I'm not trying to offend you in any way, LD. ;) )

Friends? Heh, these are my only friends- grown-up nerds like Gore Vidal; and even he''s kissed more boys than I ever will.

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 5/27/2004 5:12:48 PM

« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2004, 11:20:46 AM »
Sapphira, I am JEALOUS of your good looks! Oh, why can't I be you?!

--------------------
Pokemon Jirachi wishmaker! One of the greatest Pokemon movies ever! But the short (Pokemon Gotta Dance) was stupid...
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2004, 07:37:24 AM »
No, ne89, that is definately the cartoon version of Lizard Dude. Dubbed "The Master".
?Lizard_Dude?

73h399/\/\4/\/: 1337''d

Edited by - Lizard Dude on 7/6/2004 12:20:43 PM

« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2004, 04:37:26 PM »
Good looks, nothing! GG, how come you want to be a nerd?

"Deezer is a moron, he listens to people like you guys, well, actually, he''''s barely working on his site anymore, always busy with other crap. Sapphira and Chupperson feel like they own the forum, or at least they act it"~jon
Deezer was here.

« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2004, 05:42:30 PM »
She finds amusement in this topic. That ship has sailed.
Wear the nerd banner proudly GG! Stand tall!

"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2004, 09:18:34 AM »
It's not appearing because Geocities doesn't allow direct linking. Just take the HTML from my post, put it in the address bar, and you'll get the picture.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2004, 01:13:52 AM »
GG: Aww.... Thanks. :)  But you don't want to be me. XD  Besides, we can't really compare to each other, and no one knows what you look like. :P

nintendofreak: You know what? I'm tired out dealing with your crud. Why don't you just sit down and shut your mouth (well, stop typing)? Just because you hate me because of my "New Rules" thread doesn't give you the right to just blatantly insult and slander me.

Yes, appearances should not matter; people should be judged by their character, not their looks. It's something I've always gone by....and I hope that people see me for my character and not for what I look like. Sadly, most people in this world are shallow.

And, no, I am not a nerd. Okay, so I have an obsession with video games....most kids DO like video games; I'm just a bit extreme.  Does being intelligent make me a nerd? Of course not; in fact, most of the popular kids at my school are the overachievers (well, in student government) who are very personable and friendly. No one really likes the slackers and druggies. I at least hope that I seem like a nice, friendly person. Just don't get on my bad side... :P

Blech, and that srunched-up picture doesn't do me justice. Since most of you probably haven't even seen that one in "I think it's time..." Bah, anyway, here's a much better pic of me...

--------------------

Wise men talk because they have something to say;

fools, because they have to say something.

Edited by - Sapphira on 7/13/2004 12:21:14 AM

"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2004, 03:27:23 PM »
I've criticized your character, too, Sapphira. I have not sweared and I will continue to be on the other side. I have criticized you well and most of the time I have not slandered you. I will not stop typing against you. I don't just not like you for your stupid strike system, I don't like you for banning my friend.

~Poi!

"Deezer is a moron, he listens to people like you guys, well, actually, he''''s barely working on his site anymore, always busy with other crap. Sapphira and Chupperson feel like they own the forum, or at least they act it"~jon
Deezer was here.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2004, 06:10:13 PM »
Well you should've told your "friend" to not break the rules.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2004, 07:38:54 PM »
Guys settle down. what has happened has happened. Past is past.

Push Button...
Receive Bacon!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2004, 09:37:15 PM »
The past is often ued to discover things of the future, so we can't just say, "The past is past. Get over it."

Take the twin towers for example...

Eh, Nintendofreak, who is your friend? If I know him, I could give you a guess if he was cool or not, just as a neutral, third opinion because you like him, and Sapph doesn't so we need to decide and get thsi over with so you don't "hate" Sapph in the future.

Also, nintendofreak, I disagreed GREATLY and stated what I was thinking (not the best of thoughts either) and in the end, everything was fixed. So, I'd let the strike system be the strike system and let the foolish people here get in trouble.

How about it?

"Big doubles, no troubles!" ~Todd Lyons
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2004, 12:03:03 AM »
Trainman: My friend was one of the enemies of the strike system and it wasn't you.

Deezer was here.

Print