Print

Author Topic: Winter 2008 ADVANCED Poster Awards  (Read 31014 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2009, 10:10:22 PM »
Poster of the Year: CrossEyed7
Topic of the Year: He Who Smelt It
Most Productive Poster: CrossEyed7 (isn't this the same thing as "best poster" or "Poster of the Year"?)
Smartest Poster: MegaByte
Funniest Poster: Glorb / Lizard Dude
The WTD Award: Johnny Macho (sp?)
Most Missed: Shawne Vinson / Dairy King
The Deezer Award: TEM

« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2009, 12:07:19 AM »
I updated my votes.
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2009, 03:46:03 PM »
The awards are almost over. If you've got any votes to make or change, do it soon. Edits after tomorrow won't count.

Depending on how long I take to make this year's certificates, I will have the results posted by Sunday or Monday at the latest. Haters are free to cry now about how they're going to suck.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2009, 04:13:45 PM »
By my counts, I was tied with MB for Smartest Poster for quite a while there. I'm glad TEM rectified that error.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2009, 05:03:10 PM »
Ive added 'Post of the Year' and neatly organized my categories.
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

« Reply #65 on: January 08, 2009, 07:26:17 PM »
Poster oTY: Kimimaru
ToTY: Gallery of BP
FP: Bird Person
TWTDA: Mushroomjunkie
MM: Paperluigi/Markio
BNM: Turtlekid1
TDA: Deezer
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

« Reply #66 on: January 08, 2009, 08:21:18 PM »
Edited my POTY vote.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2009, 09:16:28 AM »
How I managed to get both a "Most Productive Poster" nomination and two WTD Award nominations I'll never know.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2009, 07:51:22 PM »
jmdblazer's vote motivated me to change my Best New Member vote, in an ironic way that could be interpreted in many different directions. I'll let everyone else speculate on it on their own.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2009, 12:20:38 AM »
Voting is over now. I've saved all the pages of votes and just need to count them and make certificates. I've put lots of procrastination into these awards, and I hope you've enjoyed them so far.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2009, 09:25:45 PM »
jmdblazer's vote motivated me to change my Best New Member vote, in an ironic way that could be interpreted in many different directions. I'll let everyone else speculate on it on their own.

Okay, but for what reason did you nominate me?  ;)
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2009, 07:37:11 AM »
I don't get how I got a Most Productive Poster vote. I could name about 4 people right off the bat who'd deserve that more then me.
How I managed to get both a "Most Productive Poster" nomination and two WTD Award nominations I'll never know.
If I voted in MPP, I'd probably put you as one of the votes.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2009, 07:57:46 AM »
Ah, well... thanks.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2009, 09:23:13 PM »
shouldn't the results be here by now?
WHY are we losing members like shyguy and Luigalaxy?

« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2009, 09:28:04 PM »
Patience, young padawan.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print