Print

Author Topic: The Hidden Scepter's First Annual Creation Convention  (Read 2919 times)

Reading

• is FUNdamental
« on: January 26, 2009, 07:26:53 PM »
(I'm sorry if this kind of thread isn't allowed, but there was that Contest for the Golden TEM Point, which is along the same lines, so...eh. Also, feel free to move this to Fan Creations if it belongs there.)

From tomorrow (January 27th) to February 3rd, my website, The Hidden Scepter, will be hosting an event called the Creation Convention. What's the event about, you ask? Well, I know many of you are working on or have released a creation of some sort - writing, artwork, music, movies, games, or anything else. The Creation Convention is meant for you to showcase your creations, discuss them with others, and receive genuine commentary and critique. That's right, we're going to go through every creation submitted and give it a full review.

I'll let the advertisement banner do the rest of the talking.

So, if you wish, use this Creation Convention as an opportunity not only to let others see your work, but also to receive a full opinion and get some perspective on how your writing/drawing/etc. is doing. We'll be giving out awards at the end based on each creation's respective genre. And as the banner says, your creations don't have to be Mario or video game-themed, although they obviously can, so all types of creations across the board can be submitted.

Get your creations ready, folks!

...Also, if you're wondering why there's no forum on the website right now, it's because I had to trash the earlier forums and start anew after my friends started treating it like a personal chatroom. The new forums are currently ready, and will be opened tomorrow at the kickoff of the Creation Convention.
We went to see them for the first time in 5 years because they were going away for 3 years.

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 08:15:37 PM »
Hmmmmmm, I....think this is advertising. I don't know. Perhaps just an event?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 08:44:22 PM »
Well, I'm just a person, I didn't have a website affiliated with it.

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2009, 08:57:39 PM »
Quote from: The Hidden Scepter
This website, The Hidden Scepter, the books, and all things related were created by Reading, The Chipmunk, General Stuff, and/or L.D.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 02:20:46 AM »
Yeah, I'll enter. I've got an idea for a landscape/portrait/whatever/thing I want to draw anyway. I've not done one of those in ages... they all became comic punchlines. Heh.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 10:12:10 AM »
Maybe I'll put my game(s) up.  But probably just the one.  The other game sucks.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Reading

• is FUNdamental
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2009, 02:48:32 PM »
Hmmmmmm, I....think this is advertising. I don't know. Perhaps just an event?
Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. I'm just trying to inform people about the event, since you can't use your signature for that purpose here.

Anyway, the convention is open, so go ahead and post your creations.
We went to see them for the first time in 5 years because they were going away for 3 years.

Print