Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1707401 times)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #5055 on: December 12, 2008, 08:48:15 AM »
Pt: Don't worry about it too much.  I've learned in Speech class that a little anxiety is normal, but when you start telling yourself you're gonna fail, sooner or later you're gonna fail.  I think you'll do fine. 
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5056 on: December 13, 2008, 09:27:43 AM »
I'm terribly confused about LD's last thread. It's either an attempt at wacky dadaist humor that failed, or LD's finally lost his last brain cell.
every

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5057 on: December 13, 2008, 10:51:12 AM »
I really want to believe it's wacky dadaist humor, but there's no way to be sure.
That was a joke.

« Reply #5058 on: December 13, 2008, 11:43:54 AM »
Double introduction...that's what I did at the play.

So I thought it was my time to go on and introduce the play. I went up, introduced, got loud applause's. I got backstage and it ends up that the other play wasn't even FINISHED YET! You should have seen me. I was devastated. Crying. You would have thought the world was over. But, luckily, with a lot of help, I pulled myself together and I went onstage, made a joke of it, and reintroduced myself and my play.

Now, folks, Khadijah will go down in Inside Out history as the girl who introduced the play twice.

This is angst because I'm sure at the next mentor meeting I'll have a nickname reflecting this that'll stick with me for the rest of my life.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #5059 on: December 13, 2008, 01:11:43 PM »
For at LEAST a month.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5060 on: December 13, 2008, 03:07:12 PM »
I got it the moment I saw it. Lizard Dude was trying to make fun of me for when I said "People overthink their new threads" and tried to underthink one. But in the end, he just looks like a retarded spammer.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5061 on: December 13, 2008, 04:03:41 PM »
Looks like?

Edit: Pt_Peach, you should've seen me in my first play; I actually thought I was done talking in one skit and sat there like a lump for a good forty seconds, thinking someone ELSE had forgotten THEIR lines. And when I finally did remember and say it, the lights went out on me mid-word.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 04:06:53 PM by Glorb »
every

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5062 on: December 13, 2008, 05:03:36 PM »
I swear to God I thought a hacker had had some fun with LD. Now... well, I don't know what to believe.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #5063 on: December 13, 2008, 06:31:00 PM »
I also saw the meaning behind his thread. As I mentioned in #tmk earlier, I think the thread and his signature go well together.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5064 on: December 15, 2008, 09:34:29 PM »
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 09:36:57 PM by ShadowBrain »

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #5065 on: December 17, 2008, 06:46:19 PM »
For the same reason people love it when Haley's Comet comes around?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5066 on: December 17, 2008, 08:07:28 PM »
Umm... sure.

What is the point of wearing a tie without a suit and those ridiculous shirts with a fake tie on the front? Who started that ridiculous trend, anyway, Green Day? I really would like to know because you can't throw a rock in my school without hitting a bisexual, scene, goth, emo, and/or lookalike victim of a head-on collision between the tour bus of a hair metal band and a semi full of craft supplies who hasn't donned or stood near someone who's donned those. I have no problem with bad fashion trends as long as I can discern how one can theoretically find them interesting.

« Reply #5067 on: December 17, 2008, 08:48:48 PM »
haha, if the only thing I could think of that started that trend was Green Day.

I don't know why people do it. It's probably just like all the other crazy fashion phases from any the other decade. I don't like the idea of looking like everyone else, so I don't like how so many people at my school like to dress up in the SAME DANG CLOTHES AS EVERYONE ELSE. It almost makes me feel like I'm at some kind of uniform school again... I just got out of one of those.

I also don't understand why it's important to buy a certain brand of clothing or you look like an idiot to other people. I buy clothes to wear, not to show off at some kind of fashion runway.

...I'm rambling. Oh well. I think that you can do that in this thread.
I'm a horrible person.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #5068 on: December 21, 2008, 10:36:02 PM »
I have angst because of the Wii's s**ty memory system.  The only way I can get my Brawl save file to my SD card is to get Homebrew Channel, which I don't really want to resort to yet.  So I have to bring my entire freaking console to my friend's house, even though she already has one, JUST SO WE CAN DO CD FACTORY WITH MY SAVE FILE.  We didn't have to put of with this kind of crap with the GCN.  All we had to do was bring the memory card (and the game if your friend did not own a copy).  Sure, there were a few games that GCN couldn't move to the other slot, but it wasn't that much of an inconvenience.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #5069 on: December 21, 2008, 10:45:12 PM »
Why would you be bringing it over for a friend if all you wanted was to run a CD factory? Any unlocked CDs would go onto your save file anyway.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Print