Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1695892 times)

« Reply #5250 on: February 13, 2009, 06:16:22 PM »
I'm sorry to hear that too, Jman.

One thing that annoys me are abbreviated words I don't understand...I don't have any examples right now, but when I run into one, I'll let you know. Another thing that's irking me are those redundant "Let's count ___ FOR REAL" games. Some (only two) are fun , others are just plain pointless. I want to see them locked, but we all know that won't be happening anytime soon, so I guess we'll just have to deal with it. :(
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

« Reply #5251 on: February 14, 2009, 01:33:10 AM »
Does anyone remember my suggestion for forum games a month ago?
Not that that is the best solution, I'm just saying that something has to be done about this epidemic.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5252 on: February 15, 2009, 07:30:49 PM »
Today being the day after Valentine's Day, and my home sufficiently stocked with pink, tasteless hard candies and heart-shaped boxes of sweets, I'd like to take this time to express my longstanding ire over the inner layer of something-or-other that separates those wonderful, albeit mysterious, pockets of chocolates from the cardboard lid. When I'm hungry, my mind isn't always at its best, so I forget it's there, lift the cover, and... bam: Choc-blocked. Of course, then I just remove, grab a morsel, and get a stomachache later.

On a separate note, my recent Mega Man 2 victory has done little to buoy my progress through Mega Man 3. That one's killing me.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5253 on: February 15, 2009, 11:30:12 PM »
And to think, it's actually an easier game. Especially easier to beat.
That was a joke.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5254 on: February 16, 2009, 06:55:32 AM »
Hunh... Well, actually, the levels aren't that tough once you've been through 'em two or three times and know the layout, but the Robot Masters seem to take me out way faster than they did in MM2. I think it's because the "clues" as to which weapons to use on which ones were a little easier to deduce in that one.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5255 on: February 16, 2009, 01:12:57 PM »
Were you playing Easy or Real mode in MM2?
That was a joke.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5256 on: February 16, 2009, 03:56:39 PM »
Whatever wasn't Hard mode. And I've basically thrown in the towel on MM3...

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5257 on: February 16, 2009, 05:27:58 PM »
Hard is the real difficulty. They made easy mode for weak americans.
In MM3, start with Top Man, then beat Shadow Man. That should get you started.
That was a joke.

« Reply #5258 on: February 17, 2009, 02:14:23 AM »
Ugh. I can't sleep! And I have no idea what to do, besides just laying down and closing my eyes, hoping to fall asleep.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #5259 on: February 17, 2009, 09:25:54 AM »
I have frickin' angst because my house is flooding. And I, being the homeschooled boy, is left at home to clean it up.

And water got in my 360, and I can't check if it's okay until tomorrow.
No! I don't want that!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5260 on: February 17, 2009, 04:03:53 PM »
You're homeschooled?
every

« Reply #5261 on: February 17, 2009, 05:35:55 PM »
Whatever wasn't Hard mode. And I've basically thrown in the towel on MM3...

Are you serious? Come ShadowBrain, if you can beat 2, you most certainly can beat 3.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #5262 on: February 17, 2009, 07:01:23 PM »
Not really, because he played 2 on Easy.

« Reply #5263 on: February 17, 2009, 07:21:59 PM »
I'm ANGST about well basically everything. Not much, I know but I'm soo angry right now.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #5264 on: February 18, 2009, 05:42:53 PM »
I'm not sure if I should really have angst about this, but a family of three came by the other night. They stood at the front counter for the longest time, talking queitly to themselves, then finally the mom asked what is probably the craziest question I have ever recieve at Cinnabon: "How do you guys pronounce your name?"

How would you pronounce it? Is it Sin-ah-BON or Sin-uh-BUN??

Obvisouly, she was the only one to think it was the second pronunciation. When I told her how I say it (the first way), she turned them and said "Of course." And then they left.

It got me to thinking: how many other people don't know the right way to pronounce the name Cinnabon.

It makes me think of another time. Someone once wanted to order one of our special drinks, which are called Chillattas. This girl (I say girl, she was mabey sixteen or older..) walked up and said..

"I want a chocolate mocha.. I don't know how to say that word.. Is it chinchilla?"

*facepalm*
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print