Print

Author Topic: Anti-barney story  (Read 1909 times)

« on: December 22, 2003, 08:46:53 PM »
You proably used to wach barney...
But now it seams so stupid.
Let's get started!
Rules:
1. Barney(and/or frends)must die!!
2.2-3 sentanses only.

I'll start:
I was walkig when I saw Barney playing, I lit a mach, and set him on fire(he's made of fabric)

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2003, 03:52:18 PM »
The demented evil little kids who were with Barney surrounded me and started to sing.I thought I was done for when all of the sudden,I remembered I had a pistol and Maddox was kicking prepubescent @$$ near the swingset.(with rounds of common sense)Maddox and I startad to beat up the kids but they wouldnt die so we started to shoot them with our guns and they burned in h@+//.

Visit Maddox.xmission.com it''s cool and stuff
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2003, 10:28:39 AM »
I have a dog name Tidbit.

Is this the North Pole? I''m looking for Santa.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2004, 07:40:35 PM »
i was walking and that evil dinosaur bump into me he was say hes stuib singing crap so used a chainsaw and cut him from limb to limb

nintendo rules mircosoft sucks

nintendo rules mircosoft sucks

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2004, 09:18:34 AM »
JiRaChi Comix Presents...

SUPER TYLER AND THE ATTACK OF THE MUTANT BARNEY LOVERS!!!

It was a beautiful day. A boy named Tyler Brooks was walking home from the bus. He had just opened the door when he saw (and heard) evil in his own home when he was greeted by his little brother Gage.

GAGE: *sings that evil Barney song*

TYLER: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! MOM! MAKE IT STOP!!!

But Gage could not be stoped for he was under a spell. An evil twisted spell. He was turning into... A MUTANT BARNEY LOVER!!! In fact, a bunch of people were turning into mutant Barney lovers!

TYLER: I must turn into... SUPER TYLER!!!*turns into Super Tyler*

MBL1: I love Barney...

MBL2WITH2HEADS: We love Barney...

MBL3: Join us!...

ST: Never!*starts kicking butt*

ALLMBLS:*gets back up*

ST: Ohno! They just keep geting back up! I only have 1 choice... RUUUUUUUUN!!!*runs away*

Meanwhile at Barney's secret headkorters, a secret agent codenamed GiftedGirl was starting to awaken. She was tied up and blindfolded. Then she heard a voice... it was BARNEY!

BARNEY: Mwahahahahahahahahahaha! You have been such a pest! You and your friend *says next thing snidley* Super Tyler. Ha! But now I have you right where I want you! Here in my secret lair that nobody knows where it is!

GG: You mean that ugly hole that is painted purple in the middle of Lykins Park?

BARNEY: Close! It's in the middle of COLLAGE Park! Now shut up before I turn you into--

SFX: Crash!

ST: It was a good thing to dive into this ugly hole that is painted purple in the middle of Collage Park! *gasp* Ohno! It's BARNEY!!!

BARNEY: You... Get out of here before I turn you into--*Barney dies*

ST: That was easy!

THE END!!!

--------------------
Maybe I need to take a chill pill.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Print