Print

Author Topic: ~The Zodiac Wheel~  (Read 13984 times)

« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2002, 09:48:10 PM »
Kat's a Girl?!?!? um what I meant to say was I'm a Libra.So if Kat or somebody else is still here I'd like to know my element...
Note: I don't really beleive in all this stuff,just curious...
Another Note: Psycics are fake pieces of Sh*t!! well except that psychic girl in Escaflowne.Thats one hot psychic!!!!!! and she can read Tarot cards to!!! and do an  8-foot long jump!!!!! and give Von someone to rescue!!!!! Ya!!!!!

To remeber our favorite punk-mouthed Clown: Skate 0-/<):
PS.CHRONO RULES!!!!!!!
200 characters and nothing to say.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2002, 12:53:02 AM »
MamaMia Mario, if you give me your birthday/month/year, I can find out the details of the Chinese horscope for you:  animal, element, and short description based on the two.  If this isn't what you meant, then I can't help otherwise.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2002, 03:25:32 PM »
i just don't make sense
see, i'm cancer and that fits me perfect
<ruler moon>
but in the chinese zodiac i'm fire and tiger
which don't fit me at ALL!!
i just don't get it

b-day is june 24, 1986 if someone can help me

in memory of that marble mouthed superclownman...0-/<):
___
who wants to buy a chinchilla?  golden yoshi? anybody?

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2002, 09:43:33 PM »
Alright, cable04, check if this site's match for Chinese sign/western sign is any more accurate.  I'll copy it in verbatim:

TIGER/Cancer

Does wood plus water sound a bit soggy to you? Could it be that you don't appreciate the stay-at-home silent type we have here? The slower the pace and the warmer the home fire, the more sedentary your Tiger/Cancer will be. All that Tiger deep thinking and sensitivity will be compounded by the Cancer's need for a warm haven to call his own. The Tiger side of this character will want to rush about making things happen only to be met head-on by the homebody side of Cancer. Hypersensitive to criticism and less willing than most to listen to advice, this crabby Tiger may also be just that from time to time. Jolly the old crab along. Cancers love to be in positions of authority. Out of curiosity, take a survey in your office. Note the many executive Cancers. And don't be surprised if many of them were born in Tiger years. Te coalition of the two signs is a match made in heaven.

And one more thing:  how much are your chinchillas and golden yoshis in coins?  I just won a x64 in Game Guy's roulette, so I've got some extra coinage to spend.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2002, 03:29:54 PM »
i suppose that does sorta sound like me
BUT YOU DIDN'T DO IT VERBATIM!!
you said "Te coalition " instead of 'the coalation"  i'm betting it was correct at the website
<yea i know what verbatim means>

also i'm out of the chinchilla business and into skunkles now

___
who wants to buy a skunkle?

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2002, 05:31:40 PM »
Nope.  It was verbatim.  I noticed the typo myself, but thought that correcting it would sort of infringe on my claim.
And I have no idea what a skunkle is.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2002, 03:28:29 PM »
a skunkle is a superior being from the fourth dimension

___
who wants to buy a skunkle?

« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2002, 09:05:19 PM »
Excellent, the topi is back
*bites his apple*
*sips his rootbeer*
*plays bomberman 64 that he rented on his week off*

god says: dont make me come down there
"dont make me come down there" -God

« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2002, 05:30:52 PM »
Wow! I haven't been in this thread for ever! It's cool that it was brought back up! I'm also a Tiger, and my element is air. I'm ruled by Mercury.

Gemini!  :)
I like cheese!

« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2002, 01:49:55 PM »
hmm..
looking back at my last post, i kinda sound extra geeky
skunkles are a joke, i'm not some dungeons and dragons freak <no offense to anyone who plays d&d...i'm just not THAT kind of geek>

hey, if i tell you different qualities could you tell me which sign they fit best?

0 0-/< in honor of all our fallen comrades, may they go to a better place >\-0<

Edited by - cable04 on 3/29/2002 11:51:05 AM

Print