Print

Author Topic: What if Mario...  (Read 10776 times)

Kat

« on: June 30, 2000, 01:58:28 PM »
I just had an odd thought,....What if Mario [in any of his games/cartoons/comics/adventures/whatever] had actually failed to rescue Peach?! In the mind of Lita, I would assume, that bowser would make sweet....umm...sour? love to peach, producing many oddly deformed, turtle/dinosaur like humaniods that would eventaully take over the Mushroom kingdom and forever end the Mario series. Whereas meanwhile, Mario & Luigi would have some sense knocked into them from a flaming boulder that fell from the sky~and they would move to Yo'ster Ilse and tease Baby Fat by constantally poking and proding him in the gut, while eating spam-flavored yoshi/mukumuku cookies. ^_^

•^v´~`·._•(·~Kat~·)•_.·´~`v^•

More insane-unsanity from Kat's mind...err...Lita's mind...eh heh heh heh... -.-;    ^^;;; any input, if at all would be greatly appreciated...

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2000, 04:55:10 PM »
Thien they would all die! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!(Yipe!):)
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hahahahhahahhahahhahah!
Break me...I dare you.

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2000, 06:21:29 PM »
Kat:Yeah..probably..or maybe Peach wouldn't cooperate, and Bowser'd torture her with mimes and having her listen to his daughter practice her singing lessons...

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2000, 08:59:03 PM »
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH DAT WAS COMEDY!!! u would think mario would be jealous.eeewwww peach pushing out a spiked turtle/human dat's GOTTA hurt!!! /:} I bet it really hurt peach when bowser ejaculated into her..*ahem*hehehehehhe bowser sperm ^^;; i'm done now!! let what bowser n peach did be a warning..USA PROTECTION!!!!
I'm Lita,I'm drunk and haven't got a clue what I'm doing.Since I'm babbling on I want to say Toad is really annoying!!Purple rules.Okee I'm done bai bai

Kat

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2000, 09:05:13 PM »
>____<;; OH DEAR MANKEY LITA~ DAT'S NASTY!!! N-A-S-T-Y!!! ^^;; we're so proud of you... *suddenly a vivid thought of millions of enraged parents of little children who come to this site, and just happened to read this post...throwing rotten/moldy spounges and poisonious mushrooms at Kat's home/pet rat...* yes...lita...the person whome I have no contact or knowledge of...eh heh heh heh...

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2000, 10:31:15 PM »
Spam-flavored cookie dough...

hmm...

<Larry- Isn't that the one with Don Knotts?>
<Pierre the French Pea- No.>
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2000, 12:53:05 AM »
It seems some people have placed Peach in various unpleasant situations. What is the cause of this petty sadism? Do we really hate Peach that much? Will the deformed dragon/turtle humaniods rebel against their parents? Find out on the next Springer.

-TurtleTek
www.extremesc.com/turtletek/beam

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2000, 10:57:20 AM »
...Was one of us, just a slob like one of us?

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2000, 06:34:36 PM »
I don't hate Peach,but It's something to think about...This whole topic is getting pretty inapropriate...

Edited by - Winx on 7/1/00 6:24:15 PM

Kat

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2000, 08:55:02 PM »
I really didn't mean for the topic to go down this sort of path, and not that I don't hate Peach or anything like that~but hey, Lita has a VERY dirty mind... :/ I was just wondering what would happen if Mario "forgot" to rescue Peach or something. I wouldn't mind if Deezer closed this topic--maybe he should... :(

*suddenly cheerful* ^_^ Or maybe Mario would have left peach with Bowser on purpose because she forgot to put spam on the yoshi cookie....dough and organize his sock drawer according to how many holes each sock has ¦Þ Then Bowser would put Peach under a hypnotic spell [thanx to magikoopa] [or try to] but then the spell would backfire since Peach's earings would reflet the...err...wave and force Bowser and the Magikoopa to think they are either:
a) peices of cardboard paper
b) Johnathan " Johnny" Jones [ala SMRPG]
c) spam-flavored onions
d) A Moogle/Mog bent on world domination...or
e) Blue/Magenta from Blue's Clue's dressed up as pirates.

After having rewecked havoc, Peach would return from Bowser's keep to the Mushroom kingdom, to seek revenge on Mario for ditching her when she needed help. ^__^ And knowing my odd sense of humor, she would probably dress Mario up as a pickle and offer hm to the Yoshi gods as a "sacrifice". ;)

Edited by - Kat on 7/1/00 7:56:16 PM

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2000, 02:56:59 PM »
Well, here's a more sane, albeit less imaginative, answer :)

If Mario didn't die during the fight, as would usually happen in a mario game, he would most likely be placed in the dungeon.  Princess Toadstool would be forced to marry Bowser and the Koopa King would eventually take over the Mushroom Kingdom.  A Mushroom rebellion would ensue but all their efforts would be dashed with one good zap of a magic wand.  And Mario, of course, will try beyond hope to escape and defeat Bowser once more, although he'd be in for a much tougher fight.

Over time, Peach would probably discover more about her husband, such as how the Koopa Kids came into being and even what happened to her mother. (it's sad really) And once all opposition has been crushed on the Mushroom World, a disillusioned Bowser would probably ask Kamek to seek out new worlds for him to conquer, like maybe Earth or Moebius, worthy challenges for the mighty Koopa King.

But that's just my theory.

I'm sure someone can come up with a better one. :)

Signed,
Warewolf at Large

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2000, 03:12:12 PM »
Maybe Bowser would get a computer & try to conquer the internet! I can see it now! Bowser Vs. Bill Gates! .....Bill doesn't stand a chance, does he?...poor Bill... first the pie and now this...woe is Bill.

Edited by - Winx on 7/2/00 2:13:17 PM

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2000, 04:52:07 PM »
First off, Peach would not just stand around and do nothing. She would actually fight, and kick butt. If Mario died, I think Peach would get over it very soon. Or, Bowser would kill everyone and that's the end of the Mario Nintendo theme!

But, that's just my thoughts! Peach would fight and win, or the whole world would come to an end.

Kat

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2000, 05:33:53 PM »
Yes!! Why didn't I think of that before? Of course Peach would win ;)

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2000, 05:40:40 PM »
You know it is soo weird.  One time I came up with a plot  for a Mario game that Bowser would kidnap Peach, make love with her, and have like 7 koopalings that would control airships just like the original 7 and then Mario and Luigi would come and be all upset and stuff.

Print