Print

Author Topic: I "hacked" myself into the "restricted area" of geocities.com/spamtoot HAHAHAAA  (Read 2242 times)

« on: December 30, 2001, 09:19:54 AM »
I "hacked" into www.geocities.com/spamtoot!What a loser !!! This is the inside of the "restricted area":

Destruction (coming soon)

Welcome to the Restricted Area! This is the section of the website where we put up highly classified information for the high ranking members of the Tony Toot Spam Alliance. No need to fear, this section is protected by the best password security system on the net! Installed by Rear Admiral M.T. Tomb, this advanced password security system will be sure to keep out anybody trying to get the password and those foolish morons that keep trying to spy on our super top secret information. Those idiots will never be able to find the password to this area! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

CURRENT EVENTS

The front page propaganda seems to be working very well. If we fill the front page with tons and tons of pro-toot propaganda, those anti-tooters will have no choice but to join our alliance. THE BRAINWASHING OF ANTI-TOOTERS IS UNDERWAY!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Edited by - Thomas on 12/30/2001 7:22:38 AM
Th - The Mario

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2001, 12:04:06 AM »
Somehow I'm not surprised.

Somebody set up us the bomb-omb.
Somebody set up us the bomb-omb.

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2001, 03:34:29 AM »
It's really not that difficult, I did it with two clicks on the mouse and some scrolling, hehe.
Th - The Mario

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2002, 09:13:52 PM »
http://www.geocities.com/spamtoot/restricted.html

That's it? I found the URL in the Page Source!!!! What an idiot.My friend and I are having a hacking race on him... Shhh... he's going to try and intercept an E-mail... I'm not going to tell him how easy it was to get into this one.

Rah, Rah, can't you see?
Now the winner is yo-shi!
*attempts a high kick*
AAUUGGHHH!!!!!
*falls over*
Rah, Rah, can't you see?
Now the winner is yo-shi!
*attempts a high kick*
AAUUGGHHH!!!!!
*falls over*

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2002, 04:05:20 AM »
Haha, yeah, that's one way. I checked the username and password from the source code. Can't wait until he gets that new password-"protection"!
Th - The Mario

Print