Print

Author Topic: Wish we were there.  (Read 8262 times)

« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2005, 05:25:36 PM »
SM, I really think you should tell her how you feel. In situations like this, you only think about all the bad things that could happen. Think of the positive things, like maybe she will agree she feels the same way. You never really know until you try. And even if she says no, at least you know to move on. It's hard, but sometimes you gotta just do it and see what happens...

Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2005, 09:05:33 AM »
This is getting way out of hand.  Now im getting dreams of her, in almost perfect detail.

Al Pacino came out of the theater...  Bruce Willis came out of the T.V...  But Mel Gibson, came out of nowhere.
I only watch [adult swim]

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2005, 03:14:52 PM »
No more information, K? Thanks.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2005, 10:34:05 AM »
You sicko!  Not those kind of dreams, just dreams she makes cameo appearences.

Al Pacino came out of the theater...  Bruce Willis came out of the T.V...  But Mel Gibson, came out of nowhere.

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2005, 11:21:46 AM »
That is what you were talking about right?

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2005, 03:35:23 PM »
Well, she's still in the same school as me.  Yet another year to plan out how I will pursue her.  Highschool is so incredibly awesome:P  Now isnt that an overrated statement or what?  First time I saw her on the first day I started sweating like it was 105 degrees in there.  It was either her or my afro, or it could have been both combined.

But burning in my heart, the memory smoulders on, of the gunner''s dying words on the intercom...~ Roger

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2005, 04:28:11 PM »
Can you say "dead topic"?

Johnny thought he was a chemist, but dosen''t any more,
What he thought was H2O was H2SO4!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2005, 04:45:30 PM »
Only if you give me a dog bone afterwards, I can roll over too!

But burning in my heart, the memory smoulders on, of the gunner''s dying words on the intercom...~ Roger

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2005, 06:14:08 PM »
Well... I thought it was a worthy burn

« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2005, 11:51:55 AM »
I guess I'm on the verge of going out with her.  One of her friends put in a really good word for me.  Ok, time to let the spiraling emotion out, YES YES YES!!!!  Finally something good has happened in my life!  I hope it dosnt end bad.

DRAGGING BEHIND YOU< THE SILENT REPROACH OF A MILLION TEAR-STAINED EYES....

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2005, 12:37:59 PM »
Hurry the heck up and go out with her!  Sheesh!  Or why don't you just ask HER for advice in this situation?

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ‘cheese’ first.”
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2005, 01:50:50 PM »
Do what you want to do but remember that there are concequences to your actions.

Naruto, Code:Lyoko, Zatch Bell, Bomberman, and Mario Pwns.

« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2005, 05:00:51 PM »
Markio, what?  Aarom11 what?

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2005, 05:45:02 PM »
I pretty much think that asking Internet "friends" that you never met before for relationship advice is funny.

Johnny thought he was a chemist, but dosen''t any more,
What he thought was H2O was H2SO4!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2005, 06:09:54 PM »
Well, if I knew them ok like Markio, I know how he acts, I'd use it, but if it was someone who I was unsure about, chances are pretty much out of sight

Print