Poll

Well, which of these are your favorite glitch?

Buzzy noise glicth
0 (0%)
Nowhere glitch
1 (33.3%)
Minus world glitch
1 (33.3%)
Walk on walls glitch (will explain later)
1 (33.3%)
Cartrige tilting (will explain through video)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Print

Author Topic: Game Glitches.  (Read 7948 times)

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« on: January 12, 2007, 04:26:18 PM »
I HATE game glitches. Sometimes they freeze the game. Or they can make you go under the ground in 3-D games. The weirdest one is SM64 cartrige tilting. (that was fun) In CARS the video game, if you go to where the gaurd rail meets the canyon wall next to the town, drive directly toward the area, and you will seem to be stuck. If you have the nitrous, use it at the wall and you will be NOWHERE AT ALL.

Dave merra freestyle BMX 2: Go to the park editor, make a long wall as high and long as you can, put a 6 meter half pipe on any spot, then press start, select test run, nose stall the 6 meter pipe, hold forward, and in a second you will fall to (again) NOWHERE AT ALL.

[INSERT OOOS AND AWES HERE.]

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2007, 05:52:01 PM »
Well, obvoisly, the popular glitch of all time is probably the Minus World in Super Mario Bros.
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 06:10:23 PM »
Proof?
That was a joke.

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2007, 12:11:58 AM »
I like the glitch in Smuggler's Run (remember that old PS2 game?) where you can go to the Winter level, drive up the waterfall and then drive to the end of the world to fall off and spin constantly. Not that exciting at the end but it was rewarding to get to the top of the waterfall.

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2007, 12:15:27 AM »
The AI's in 007: Nightfire are incredibly glitchy.  There is a certain place on the Skyrail level where, every once in a while, one of them will get stuck, and the entire game will move in slow motion.
-------------

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2007, 12:16:17 PM »
In an early version of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, you could get somethng like 405 out of 400 points by opening the case containing the vector plotter twice. Another glitch I liked was drowning in GTA: San Andreas and finding that all of San Andreas was gang territory, not just Los Santos.
every

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2007, 12:39:02 PM »
...CARS the video game...

That game's been giving me tons of glitchy problems. In the Ornament Valley GP, the lap count, little map thingy and the MPH/boot meter just disappeared. O_O; And in High Speed Heist, in the part where you're DJ, the screen just froze for no reason and the TV made this weird noise. :O Also, when I buy a lot of paint jobs then play in the Arcade mode, I go to pick a character and the race won't start and I'm stuck on choosing paint jobs for that character and I can't go back or anything. XP

Oh well. Pit stops in the Piston Cup races more than make up for all that. Guido! :D
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2007, 11:45:14 AM »
Enough with the Cars! Madness it is!
every

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2007, 03:12:24 PM »
Yeah, CARS isn't cool, possibly because i'm 18 years old.
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2007, 03:54:41 PM »
So I guess that when I turn 18, everything I loved from my childhood becomes trash. Yup. Good way of thinking there. I guess I'm not allowed to like Mario anymore.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2007, 04:48:08 PM »
Yeah, CARS isn't cool, possibly because i'm 18 years old.

You're 18!!? Well, that officially makes you the most immature 18 year-old I've ever met.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2007, 05:35:30 PM »
Quote from: NB's profile

Though your age doesn't matter so much as what you say.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2007, 06:22:11 PM »
Bah, my grandmother was the most immature person I've met, and she was 84 when she died.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2007, 06:47:37 PM »
Was she the same type of immature as NB?

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2007, 06:52:18 PM »
Well..............

She whined when she didn't get her way.

She used the S-word to describe everything.

When we gave our two-cents, she'd spit it back in our face.

I really think ol' Stan reserved her a nice place down in the 12th level of Hell. As for NB, I'm not going to say anything, because I promised to stop "picking" on him.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 06:58:08 PM by PaperLuigi »

Print