Print

Author Topic: Mario Kart Wii Driving School: Las Vegas  (Read 5689 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: April 19, 2008, 04:28:04 PM »

Last weekend, the Mario Kart Wii Driving School had a pit stop in Las Vegas, NV, and #tmk user teh_yoshi was able to attend. You may have seen other videos and pictures, but trust me, the story behind this experience is one you have to read. Let me just say that I never have heard of someone being kicked out of a Nintendo event. Check out the story below!

Link: ycnn.wordpress.com
« Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 11:10:50 AM by Super-Jesse »
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2008, 04:39:03 PM »
When Nintendo had that giant bowl of spaghetti in San Francisco for the release of Sunshine, I think they kicked out a guy dressed as Luigi for spending too much time in the bowl.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 01:23:02 AM »
I guess your sensationalistic journalism worked, SJ, because I read the link.

"Kicked out", indeed...

-LD

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2008, 05:55:25 AM »
You should have told the other saps to buzz off while the master was at work, just to see what would have happened.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2008, 10:53:19 AM »
I guess your sensationalistic journalism worked, SJ, because I read the link.

"Kicked out", indeed...

-LD

I just types it like I reads it! ;-)
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2008, 11:46:33 PM »
What a skewed perception of reality.
That was a joke.

Print