Print

Author Topic: Kart 64 Champs Welcome!  (Read 2323 times)

« on: October 30, 2001, 10:36:15 AM »
If anyone out there thinks they're Mario Kart 64 net.gods, prove it. Post your best times for Wario Stadium, Royal Raceway and Yoshi's Valley on here or email me at Jim_Raynor_007@interactive.rogers.com.
Yes this is my real email. Check it and see if you don't believe me. I'll put stuf in the subject line.
I will make a gentleman's bet right now that nobody will have beaten my Wario Stadium time.

(The Mario Party net.god has been summoned away.)
It"s lonely at the top.

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2001, 02:02:07 PM »
I bet I could. I know the stupid "jump over the wall" cheat.

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2001, 03:30:34 PM »
lol.  How is it that everyone in the world who uses an internet message board also happens to be the best gamer in the world???

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2001, 11:50:46 AM »
To frostbite: oops. Did I neglect to mention that I (as of now, anyway) rule that using the "Over the Wall" cheat is forbidden and will disqualify anyone vieing for the gentleman's bet?
Whoops.
To (sorry, I forgot your name other person): I do happen to be the best gamer at 2 games. So what? P.S. If anyone thinks they can beat me at MP3, post your best Bowser Toss record here.

It"s lonely at the top.

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2001, 02:11:42 PM »
Are you saying you happen to be the best gamer in the WORLD at 2 games?  If so, which games?  Also, how do you know for sure that you're the best???

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2001, 08:13:07 PM »
To CircusBoy: on behalf of reading, whack. I said that I was the net.god at Kart 64 and MP2+3. And how do I know? Fine. I don't know. BUT I polled everyone around my school for their records at various games and their records weren't even close to mine. So there.

It"s lonely at the top.

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2001, 06:45:54 AM »
Wario Statium:4'35"04
Royal Raceway:3'08"82
Yoshi Valley:2'41"73
Hello.

Print