Print

Author Topic: Paper Mario badge Q  (Read 3689 times)

« on: April 02, 2001, 01:37:21 PM »
There's a badge outside Bowser's castle, in a red box on a hill.  Merluvlee (who's a rip-off . . . she keeps telling me to go to the badge shop to find badges.  DUH!) says that once the lava is drained, you can reach it . . . but I can't find a way, even though the lava's cleared.  I know that if you go to the right of the castle it takes you to an area with a prison and a door on the floor (where the lava was), but I can't get down there from that room, or from the castle's front, or from any place I've tried inside the castle itself.  What do I do?

I'll be ****ed off if this double-posts.

Bow

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2001, 04:05:10 PM »
When the lava is drained go to where it was before you drained it, then keep going left and you will find it. :)
Edited 734 years ago by Bow

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2001, 02:27:39 PM »
Do you mean to the room where I drained it?  If so, I don't remember which room that is.  If you mean go into the moat where the lava was, the thing is that it won't let me down there, no matter how far to the left or right I go.

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2001, 06:50:31 AM »
yep thats right sock monkey. but could you guys help me out there while were on the subject, is there any other way to get the three badges from Peach?. As her I picked them up but i didnt put them in the box, any other way to get um?

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2001, 03:38:41 PM »
That happened to me too the first time I played.  I think at least one of them disappears, and I'm pretty sure one (the Deep Focus) changes into a different badge if you wait to get it.  Of course, that could be the crack talking.

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2001, 06:46:24 AM »
Replying to Sock Monkey, I used Lakilester before I drained the lava.

Replying to Mario Maniac, there's no way.

~teehee~
~teehee~

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2001, 07:05:28 AM »
sock monkey: what are you talkin about?
Golem:??????????

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2001, 12:59:31 PM »
I got the badge by  draing the lava, and then jumping from rock to rock...duh!

Would you like to buy a star?

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2001, 09:45:51 AM »
On the subject of Badges, I only need the 4 most expensive badges from The kid upstairs from Merluvlee and I was wondering: has anyone gotten those badges here, and if so, I need help on getting star pieces.

(The Mario Party net.god has been summoned away.)
It"s lonely at the top.

Print