Print

Author Topic: Favorite villian?  (Read 3363 times)

« on: November 05, 2000, 12:10:29 AM »
Well, I'm pretty new here, so I was just wondering. . .

Who's your favorite Mario villian?

Haters gonna hate

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2000, 12:21:57 AM »
Hmm... my favorite villain would have to be Culex from Mario RPG.  Actually, he wasn't really a Mario villain but that's ok, I guess...
Someone set up us the bomb!

Kat

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2000, 02:58:27 PM »
Definatally, either Bowser [Duh...] or Boshi... most likely Boshi. ^_~   [I want his spikes and shoes!]

~Kat~

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2000, 06:10:44 PM »
Yeah, Boshi's a bad-ass :)  It kinda sucks though, it seems like Nintendo is willing to just sort of abandon all the characters that were introduced in Mario RPG.  I'm definitely going to miss Boshi.

What was the deal with Mario RPG, anyway? not only were Luigi and the Koopa Kids mysteriously abscent, but The Great Wario was missing as well.

Anyway, my favorite "baddie" is Wario, with Kamek and Lemmy Koopa tied for second.
Haters gonna hate

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2000, 10:58:30 AM »
My favorite villain(s) is/are NOT from Mario RPG:

WARIO

BOWSER (King Bowser Koopa to be exact...)

I'm with the guy who posted before me (billy chilly was it?): Mario RPG is definately an incomplete game... Wario or the Koopa Kids aren't even in it; not even Mario's neglected brother Luigi! Why is that?

The same with Super Mario 64: No Wario, no Luigi, NO KOOPA KIDS! WHY IS THAT?!:p

The next Mario game that comes out better have these guys...

Mario Maniac!!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2000, 02:44:36 PM »
<chuckle> I'll have to agree with you there! I certainly hope those guys are in the next game! As far as my favorite villain goes, it's FryGuy. Yeah, a bit odd, but fireballs are cool!
-----
Back from the Dead!
RaiaGirl :P

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2000, 03:15:27 PM »
The question of favorite villain has already been posted.  I'm getting real sick of people posting the same questions again, why can't you just reply to the original question?!?  : þ

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman

Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Ninja Koopa
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2000, 08:08:59 PM »
Boshi,Ridley and Bowser are my fav.

(insert another dumb Boshi joke here)
Hi I''m new
 (insert another dumb Boshi joke here)

Print