Print

Author Topic: Come on, people!  (Read 2944 times)

« on: November 01, 2000, 03:47:14 PM »
Discussion has really died down here, lately.  Keep the "Mario" posts coming!

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman

Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Ninja Koopa
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2000, 10:44:12 AM »
Okay. We'll (I'll) keep the posts coming.

Here's a new topic to start with...

Mario games have gotten really corny over the past few years. After Super Mario 64 came out, all of the Mario games that followed were just plain CRAP! I don't have an N64 anymore (my mom took it away because I was grounded), but from the previews of the recent Mario games I've seen, they all stink!

Come on Shegiro Miyamoto, why did you stop with the old Mario style?

Nintendo needs to stick to the old style of Mario games (Princess getting captured by Koopa and Mario Bros. saving her)and quit with these stupid party/sports games that they're making right now...

If Nintendo keeps up with these corny games, I'm gonna move over to PlayStation...

Mario Maniac!!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2000, 03:28:56 PM »
That point has been made several times before (usually by me), and many agree with you that the new games are corny.  There are, however, what seems to be an equal amount who like the new style of games, and have said so under "We need more...," "Remember the classics," and several other topics.

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman

Mega 2

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2000, 09:21:26 AM »
Yeah, I guess you're right...

What about Super SMASH Bros.? Is that a good game that's worth your playtime?

Mario Maniac!!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2000, 11:31:47 AM »
It's happening again.  What happened to all the other forum users?

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman

Mega 2

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2000, 03:51:29 PM »
I don't want this message board to die.I wish mario mario was still here.This is a great place. Deezer,Help support this place. come on people what about those message board RPG's that were so popular!Those were fun!Most of the message boards I see (And trust me I've seen Alot)Have a total of five posts!But for some reason this MB managed to climb the moutain of sucess.So what If we've lost some spice AKAZootaloo,Kat,and Doomba but there can be new spice.Mega 2 has made a bold attempt to bring this place back to it's former glory.May we salute him!People,the day the general chat MB has more posts than the general mario chatMB I will know this forum has truly died.

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2000, 04:17:16 PM »
I frequent(ed) 4 message boards.  Two of them have recently died, and I don't want the Fungi Forum will be #3.  There was a time this was the liveliest of the 4.  Lately, I've tried to post stuff to catch people's eye when they pass through here, but I'm afraid nobody's passing through anymore (I know it might have been counterproductive to give the U.R.L. of 11 OTHER sites, but, then again, none of them have message boards : ).

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman

Mega 2

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2000, 12:27:27 AM »
Hi, I´m new. this is my third or fourth posting (and all on this night-morning). Merry X-mas.
Goodbye.
See-ya.
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

Print