Print

Author Topic: Gallery of BP  (Read 235659 times)

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #585 on: July 08, 2009, 10:57:51 AM »
I wonder what's going to happen when he gets hit by an enemy. Anyway this comic absolutely awesome and hilarious. Also, why hasn't your website been updated yet?

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #586 on: July 08, 2009, 07:41:34 PM »
Personally, I think the comic would be just as good, if not better, without the speech bubbles.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #587 on: July 09, 2009, 12:02:39 AM »
Yeah, and it's not all that common that a comic theoretically makes sense when "silent". Seize those opportunities!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #588 on: July 09, 2009, 03:09:09 PM »
I bet you anything I would have gotten several "I don't get it"s.

I couldn't get Sonic to shut up, anyway.

I forgot about these.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 03:11:45 PM by Bird Person »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #589 on: July 09, 2009, 03:39:16 PM »
Ha, I was actually going to ask.

« Reply #590 on: July 09, 2009, 04:44:22 PM »
The only panel that needed text was panel 2. The text is okay in 4, though. The text really really didn't need to be there in 1.

I enjoyed the comic.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #591 on: July 10, 2009, 02:20:59 AM »
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #592 on: July 10, 2009, 09:25:22 AM »
While I made that, I made this step-by-step tutorial on using GIMP's paths and layers effectively. I'm not trying to teach people to copy my art style--you can use paths and layers for your own.

I finally got to look at the GIMP tutorial, and now that I've seen it, was wondering if the same (or similar) steps would work in Photoshop (or Illustrator)?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #593 on: July 13, 2009, 06:19:04 AM »
Fifth tells me that the pen-looking tool in Photoshop is like GIMP's path tool. It's really different though and I haven't played with it enough to really learn it.

Ivysaur. I only really drew him for the character selection portrait and hadn't really thought of what sort of direction I'd take for him appearance- or character-wise. I like the Red/Blue sprite so I stole some stuff from it. I proceeded to revamp the stylized Ivysaur texture by adding the white underside, lines on the leaves and flower petal spots. I'll show that off after I fix the skin colors of Captain Falcon, Ness, Mario, and get rid of the dust/fog in my stylized 1-1/1-2.

Several Yoshis.
It's YOUR problem!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #594 on: July 13, 2009, 06:32:11 AM »
Why is Waluigi in Yoshi's freezer?
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #595 on: July 13, 2009, 11:27:55 AM »
Ha! Sonic racing Boshi. That's not even fair.. Hahaha!

I find Waluigi in Yoshi's freezer extremely funny. When will that become a full comic or image? *I know, maybe it won't..*
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #596 on: July 13, 2009, 12:38:40 PM »
Waluigi was totally supposed to become more full comics a few weeks ago.

I love the Ivysaur design and Toad Yoshi.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #597 on: July 14, 2009, 04:47:24 PM »

Part one to a six-part story arc. It's Metal Gear Solid-themed, but almost all of it is accessible to anyone who understands two things: movie theaters, and that Snake sneaks around.
It's YOUR problem!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #598 on: July 14, 2009, 08:23:28 PM »
I haven't understood movie theaters since I found out I wasn't allowed to put my feet on the seat in front of me. 

I really hope you have a joke involving Snake's "sex kick" and the aforementioned "feet on the seat" rule.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #599 on: July 14, 2009, 08:55:15 PM »
Metal Gear Solid-themed
It's YOUR problem!

Print